TES Skyrim 0.170 beta

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.170 beta

Mangaclub
I don't see anything wrong.

*sensei*

CruNcher wrote:I already realized that some stuff can stay persistent if you just load a different save sometimes stuff doesn't really updates fully to the new save but some stuff transfers from the old save state which still seems to be partialy holded in memory, though with such a complex save system im not surprised that these things happen.
Oops yeah i forgot to mention. Gotta load a earlier save. Stuff get embedded in save file like forever. xD F*** bugthesda !
Sound :: Creative X-Fi Titanium

*sensei*

@Boris,

**Omitted** Never mind that nonsense. I need to fix some things in my setup first.

FYI - The BloomContrast parameters are showing in the _weatherlist config files. I'll just delete them out of there. Trying to keep things neat and tidy. :lol: Once I get all my values in there then I'll start doing some real tests. Hopefully I'll have some good results coming.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Nevermind...

@Bronze316
you will get great results when the interpolation is working between weather and default.
atm you are fixed to weather or default.

@Boris
you wrote: missing interpolation is a known bug.
do you get some trouble with that kind of thing or is it just not implemented atm?
this would be the biggest feature ever in your enb!!!

i did some tests with my (so called) customized shader shit.

here is a interior picture, so you can see what i mean with "less clamping the color range with code" and better lighting setting, but it can also only be completed by integrated interpolation:
img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/00000000k0q9var3of4z.jpg
here is a exterior picture, so imagine that this settings could be interpolated to the default settings, the possibilitys are endless... but at the moment it is a problem:
img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/00000000k0vd08o137lx.jpg

*sensei*

That is a very cool effect nexstac!

*sensei*

@nexstac,

Yeah, we're not there yet, which is probably a good reason for me to wait until the rest of these functions are implemented. For now I'm going to go slay some mighty dragons. ;)

Interesting results, keep us updated on your progress!

@Boris,

So far I haven't seen any new bugs, so I'll take a break for now and play my game. I need to beat this mofo damnit! :lol:

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

nexstac
Interpolation works, but when weather is not detected or after menus it's not interpolated.

@boris
so, if i get you right:
it is hopefully planned to get a interpolation between weather.ini settings and default enbseries.ini settings?
that is (in my opinion) the most important new powerfull feature.
so, if you dial in a parameter in enbseries it affects also the weather.ini settings and vice a vers.
ok... interpolation between weather to weather, of coz there is no question about it ;)

@bronze316
hope we can start next time with building somewhat that is playable ;)
...and i hope i get the money to donate to boris
...also i hope other users will do so, too!

thx @chan, i think everyone is capable to do better effects than me, coz boris enb is getting more and more better...

*sensei*

@nextac,

I think what Boris is trying to say is that it works, but you might have to use the "sw xxxx" command to properly interpolate the weather, otherwise it might switch to a random weather (not detected) or not set by your _weatherlist config files.

Entering all of the 84 Weather ID's in the _weatherlist config files is probably going to be necessary to ensure proper interpolation between weathers at all times. I know it's a pain in the butt. :lol:

There might be some shortcuts for that, but I only have a few weathers set up right now and will get to the rest later.