TES Skyrim 0.170 beta

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.170 beta

Did you try it with those changes that I made to the enbseries.ini and enbeffect.fx?

We can't make presets with all of those things set like your default settings. (e.g. bloom, adapation, etc. set to false)

The previous beta didn't have that issue like in the last screenshot, so what could've caused that???

-----

It's well known that I use the "FixedEyeAdaptation.esp" with my ENB's, but I removed that for these tests, because I didn't want that to cause problems. I have ELFX installed and Dark Dungeons for ENB. Nothing else that would affect these graphics. Well, I guess the main thing for now is that the weather editing part works. It's a start. I have to take a break now, so maybe this will be all figured out by tomorrow. Talk to you later Boris. ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Restore [ADAPTATION] parameters from my default file.

*sensei*

**I removed the link for my testing files since there were no downloads, and it appears that the issue on my end is now fixed.** See update below

**UPDATE**

I just tested this again and threw my enbeffect.fx from the Seasons of Skyrim in there and the eye adaptation is fixed. That's so bizarre, but it makes sense to me. All effects enabled and working. That HD6 code works in mysterious ways. :lol:

It didn't fix the LOD or loading screen issue though......
Last edited by Bronze316 on 25 May 2013, 10:22, edited 3 times in total.

This is a awsome feature i've long waited for! Very cool!
Seems the "load weather" and "save weather" buttons do nothing yet?
Atleast they do nothing if i use them even i specified everything right in the inis.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Bronze316
Can't test, because i'm lazy ass and don't see reason why it shouldn't work. Just make proper setup to [ADAPTATION] to make it work, in True Vision ENB everything was forced to constant. Those variables applied at first for average screen brightness texture, kind of limiters. It's hard to understand as digits, but i don't know how to describe their work.

Mangaclub
They work when weather is detected. For example, if weather forced to "fw 81a", then [WEATHER002] is selected and saving/loading occur for bbb.ini file (with default example of course).

*sensei*

Yeah, I know you're a busy man. I'll just use my enbeffect.fx for testing purposes from now on, but the rest will be your default files. In the end I'll have to use it anyways so I might as well get it warmed up. ;)

Ok, now I finally take that break!! :P
Last edited by Bronze316 on 25 May 2013, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Bronze316
I'm no longer busy (half of the year doing nothing), lazy means lazy.
But why do you need default files if yours work? I don't understand what is so wrong.

Btw is there any other ideas how to simplify editing or organise parameters? For my opinion it's too hard. Should i remove sunset and sunrise parameters from enbseries.ini and place them to some default weather in "enbseries" folder? In that case bad side is that when weather feature activated, all day/night/interior parameters will not work in main gui (for enbseries.ini). The good is almost same old config file.

Sadly it doesnt work still. Seems its unable to detect the weather. Could it be Climates of Tamriel is influencing it?

*sensei*

@Boris,

You crack me up. :lol: I thought it would better for everyone if I used a setting that didn't have all of those extreme modifications, so we can all expect the same result, but since you and I are getting different results (worst case scenario), then I'll just do the test with more of the files from my presets instead. Every man for himself from now on!! :lol: :lol:

-----

Hmm, let me think about that and I'll get back to you.

......Still thinking, but the thought occured to me that in the end, the enbseries.ini would be mostly used for features on/off and for interior functions only. Maybe all exterior settings should be removed from the enbseries.ini and we'll just use the weather.ini's in the enbseries folder? Could that be a possibility??
Last edited by Bronze316 on 25 May 2013, 10:51, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mangaclub
No, weather mods have no effect on this. But with CoT you need probably it's own weather id for testing. The list of them can be found via Creation Kit.

Bronze316
I don't understand why we have different results or why do you think we have different results. Preset from nexus worked properly, but without eye adaptation, so i changed [ADAPTATION] parameters and saw that it works then.