TES Oblivion 0.165

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Oblivion 0.165

The Elder Scrolls Oblivion (TES Oblivion, Обблевон)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.165

Added parameters for fog, ambient, point lighting (not sure yet, but seems like in Fallout, no separated sun lighting), fire. Unfortunately impossible to separate fire animated sprites and particles from non fire, so did similar code as in Skyrim, alpha blending patch may be required for some types of particles, but not sure if somebody will do it for old game like mindflux did.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Oblivion 0.165

So awesome!!! Tomorrow morning I'll finally get to test this!

It takes me like 2 hours to type one forum reply with some links, and you've already updated oblivion's enb, thats awesome! :D

Spent 3 hours or so starting from the beginning and tweaking it a bit as I went, havn't noticed any bugs so far seems to be working well :D

One question though, are the day/night/interior values supposed to be separated, or are they all supposed to change how the scene looks regardless if its day or night, inside or outside?

~Cheers

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Interior scenes in Oblivion seems do not have day and night (or i haven't found them), but temporary made them both. Exterior scenes are separated and working well in day and night.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I like how you're working your way back in time. Surely, someday 'Severance: Blade of Darkness' is bound to follow.

Midhrastic WIP ENB for Fallout
More current and archived shots on my Flickr. Selected shots via Flickrock or Fluidr.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Some of my first shots using 0.165. I'm seeing some amazing possibilities with this ENB build! I have much to learn with Oblivion still... Like how do I keep the fov locked when in console mode? How do I remove the console command text when trying to take a screenshot? the TM command doesn't work like Skyrim. :(

Anyone have some nice tricks?

I'm enjoying experimenting with SSIL and lighting curves! Also, just having the ability to adjust the gamma and brightness really helps out. I mixed in Sweet FX and the DOF file from my Far Off ENB, (Well really, it's Oyama's DOF file) I didn't have to change anything for DOF file at all :D

Again, I am looking forward to finding some unique balance. I am seeing such a huge improvement with characters! Just amazing so far!

*sensei*

Well, Boris, so far no bugs to report. You even seem to have fixed the Steam overlay bug that my Oblivion seemed to have suffered from. :P (That horrifying mess I got back on the first page of the .164 beta version.) Gonna test some more! :)

Boris, do you see any chance of adding shadows to oblivion enb? This would add a lot to the atmosphere. I know nearly nothing of d3d rendering techniques. But i know that adding shadows without sourcecode is a hard one.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

VadersApp
You right, shadows from everything very hard to add, because not all objects drawed, so their rendering statistics in old frames must be recorded to restore them in current frame and exluding movable objects. This all hard to code without shadowing bugs and will not work good if player is not rotated camera around to capture enough of shadow casters. I tried to do this in gtasa, but result is so bad at certain camera angles when moving, that dropped idea (but may be it's gtasa specific, it fade in/out objects at some distance). At this moment i can make only shadows from custom objects (but which one? characters already shadowed) or detailed shadows (which working, but unless i did deffered, they are ugly blended like in fallout).