TES Skyrim 0.251

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.251

narphous
I can't fix that, you talk about artifact which is many times discussed and not related to volumetric shadows.[/quote]

Understood, and I appreciate the response But would you, or someone, mind pointing me to some of those discussions? Googling enb water volumetric shadows doesn't turn up much in the way of enlightenment, which is why I asked here.

And a separate question, also probably already noted, when SSAO is disabled, mist effects appear in interiors. SSAO enabled, there is no visible interior mist effect.

*master*

CruNcher
Tatu? are u fuckin' kiddin me? those ancient dinosaur whores?
Here check out some moaarr freshness ;-)

http://youtu.be/EKfp9aKu1Mo?hd=1
http://youtu.be/0GErGfHjHQ0?hd=1
http://youtu.be/cK3NMZAUKGw?hd=1
http://youtu.be/nDqaTXqCN-Q?hd=1
http://youtu.be/_2Iv1OopdIM?hd=1

For me it's the best music crossover ever
14-16 yrs old lolitas? check
Heavy, trash, death riffs? check
J-pop vocals? check

Now they playin' gigs with Metallica, Trivium and other great bands.. i tell ya soon they gonna rule the world ;-))

Again sorry 4 offtop :D

Thank you Boris for restoring the ExpandSystemMemoryX64 parameter. It's good to have it back as it helped many users with stability problems and again, there are no issues with ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true, skse 1.7 alpha plus SSME (for me that is). Or at least I haven't heard of someone blaming you again. ;)

@the music off-topic
Metal drums/riffs and tiny japan/asian voices just sound wrong to me. Maid-dancing plus headbanging looks funny though. But most of the asian pop/rock music disturbes me... :lol:
And CruNcher, t.A.T.u. is in my opinion exactly one of those groups you are talking about. Created by their manager and universal records, together with their fake image. But I would agree with you that those groups are ruining the music buisness.
But as allways with music tastes, all are different and almost all of them have their right to be. So no offence intendet ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

narphous
First of all, thanks for letting me know that mist appear in interiors.
Water artifacts happen because depth of the objects under water and water plane are subtracted to get deepness. But this deepness is what you see directly, without refraction distortion, that's why various problems occur. This can't be fixed, because in one case leads to another kind of artifact, in second case tracing with distortion is not possible by performance reasons.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gettling wrote:Thank you Boris for restoring the ExpandSystemMemoryX64 parameter. It's good to have it back as it helped many users with stability problems and again, there are no issues with ExpandSystemMemoryX64=true, skse 1.7 alpha plus SSME (for me that is). Or at least I haven't heard of someone blaming you again. ;)

@the music off-topic
Metal drums/riffs and tiny japan/asian voices just sound wrong to me. Maid-dancing plus headbanging looks funny though. But most of the asian pop/rock music disturbes me... :lol:
And CruNcher, t.A.T.u. is in my opinion exactly one of those groups you are talking about. Created by their manager and universal records, together with their fake image. But I would agree with you that those groups are ruining the music buisness.
But as allways with music tastes, all are different and almost all of them have their right to be. So no offence intendet ;)
I agree sure they where misused and especially julia seems to have totally lost herself in that development (her personality development in this contracted star enviroment) but its quiet interesting to watch lenas development as well and it doesn't despite the fact both have talent apart from their on stage doll dancing and russian lesbian image that was buildup for them by her Manager and Universal in form of t.a.t.u ;)
Also i find it quiet interesting how Universal Records positions them on the Market like Fire & Water nowadays though im not sure if Julia is @ all anymore under contract @ Universal Lena seems so and is heavily positioned into the US market while Julia stays pretty much in the Russian ;)

And whover had this idea @ Universal was straight brilliant http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6ZIHTw5F_Y
Last edited by CruNcher on 05 Mar 2014, 03:47, edited 1 time in total.

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*master*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Saberus and Cruncher
since you guys are into crazy shits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDcfOkOeTw

Flickr Gallery

ENBSeries wrote:
keithinhanoi wrote:If DisableDriverMemoryManager=false then there are no changes to the installed video driver's video memory management, and with DisableDriverMemoryManager=true then your code changes just some parts of video memory management by telling directx9 to handle some obsolete (and maybe crash-prone) resource allocations.
No for the second part. Video memory resources are handled by driver memory manager or by directx9. This is copying of geometry and textures allocated in RAM, moving them to VRAM when required, deleting them from VRAM if not enough space left, statistics of usage to make less data transfer. I did the same thing, so third one, but still use previous (any of two, driver or dx9 manager) for ReservedMemorySizeMb to keep stability in case of other software requirements (modern i-net browsers use vram too).
Ahhh, okay, thanks - so your video memory resource manager doesn't touch the VRAM set aside using ReservedMemorySizeMb. Very good to know.

But if DisableDriverMemoryManager=true, does that mean that your video memory manager is the only one that handles video memory resources for the remaining VRAM that is not included in ReservedMemorySizeMb?

Or does the driver-based video memory manager and/or DirectX9 still handle some of the video memory resources for the remaining VRAM?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

OhKay wrote:Saberus and Cruncher
since you guys are into crazy shits
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDcfOkOeTw
Im not sure how you come to the idea that i do as i just pointed out that im not interested in it but into the backgrounds of it's creation, because those creators like shapolov are the brilliant minds the performers are mostly only the tools and only very few can standup and reach something on their own in this crowded hard business called Music Industry ;)
Babymetal will most probably not reach that what t.A.t.u was as a Russian created Phenomenon of the last century in the Music Industry pretty sure of that the concept is ehh yeah 3 hoping doll on stage with no message in their texts except that they want chocolate ? yeah right japs gonna invade the foreign markets with this if they conquer sweden, finland, germany we can talk again us markets are rather easy but even their i doubt a big success ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher
as you've pointed out that whose behind t.a.t.u's creation are your most interested, therefor logically to me that you are into their music and that kind of thing. scripted music/performer are not what i consider real talents. their ideas, message and meanings are someone's imagination. just like something that is fake, all look good and all, when you got home, its all hollowed, falling apart. i have never heard of tatu or baby metal, i was horrified at the latter that these things existed :o

here's a thread where music can be discussed,
http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... =17&t=2732

Flickr Gallery