GTA 5 beta 0.270

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: GTA 5 beta 0.270

Asus GTX 780 DC2, everything works just fine.
Force VSync is a godsend. Thanks Boris!
Marty McFly wrote: @Stexman and Xilandro: you guys laugh at one of the best ENB modders for Skyrim ...
And one of the best ENB modders for GTAIV, I know, so what? That doesn't make his statement less nonsense.
Last edited by Xilandro on 26 May 2015, 20:09, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Boris please say Specular and Temporal AA are possible to put ontop of Rage :D ?

i currently test Nvidias Driver and their MFAA and what they doing their is really interesting but it has a lot of sidebacks and visual issues in Motion currently compared to the Native MSAA implementation of Rage but it's really amazing how they can lower VRAM requirements wich especially helps the GTX 970 in Edge Cases to stay stable currently.

But this resource reduction comes not without issues for GTA 5 now one of it is higher latency the other impulse flickering effects on Palm Trees

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Xilandro wrote:
Gionight wrote: Wihcher 3 is not at the same league as Skyrim or GTA-5 and it's much closer to DA:I, very liner and restricted.
BTW Playing W3 for quite some time ( 17 lvl)

Ye it's not the same league. W3 is beating shit out of Skyrim and GTA5, even if I love all these games with my whole heart.
Nonsense look @ the Simple Witcher AI nothing compared to Skyrim or GTA 5 or even Watch_Dogs look @ the dynamics of the Simulated world Witcher 3 is linear it's no real Sandbox when you would make up a definition for what a Sandbox is ;)

The Simulation part in Witcher 3 is mostly pre scripted everything repeats like in a loop there isn't much dynamism there.

The Engine is nice that's it they made a nice PBR Workflow very well done also in terms of its Multithreading CPU Core utilization under DX 11 ;)

But complexity wise nahh ;)

Dunno why but i like to compare Red Engine 3 with Fox Engine they seem rather to have the same goals ;)
Last edited by CruNcher on 26 May 2015, 20:59, edited 3 times in total.

*sensei*

Xilandro....
You can laugh your ass off but it won't change the fact that this game is utterly overhyped and there is almost a zero chance that someone in right mind will replay this game again after once finishing it. I already bored to death by the main quest and need to force my self to play it, in addition it doesn't have a filling of a great scale as GTA-5 and Skyrim has, you barely can see something farther than nose of your horse plus repetitive gameplay mechanic and overall design with quite mediocre graphics and It's no brainier to foresee that W3 will have short lifespan just like DA:I.
PS: На будущее.. постарайся держать себя в руках, Wihcher 3 не твои папа с мамой чтобы так яростно с пеной у рта его защищать ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher
Temporal aa is buggy without per pixel velocity, which not exist in the game. But i'm going to modify msaa to fix areas where it not applied at all, then subsampling for car reflections probably, they looks very aliased on curvy surfaces.

Gionight
No russian language please.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Boris

would it be possible to get slight more reflections and overall Specular Response from the opposite side of the Direct Sun Light ?

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... =40#p62031

It's nice how the Specular Response is with the IBL in Shadows but in the Light areas it's crazy Material Response wise, how flat it gets and how you have to change the angles to even get reflections responses.

The current results feel like there are 2 sides the World on the Side of the Sun and the World Behind it ;)

But i have to recheck results i have a new setup now more clear and i didn't used Ultra Reflections before :)

These are the latest Setup Results

http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... =60#p62285

But you can still see the Material Response on the Tires even a closeup is awefull flat to the Sun Direction :(

This looks so weired
Last edited by CruNcher on 26 May 2015, 21:08, edited 8 times in total.

*sensei*

Gionight
Don't mind them fools mate. Lesser beings. ;)
CGI ENB

*sensei*

ENBSeries wrote:CruNcher
subsampling for car reflections probably, they looks very aliased on curvy surfaces.
Sounds very cool. What about true reflections for cars? Right now it's just some kind of ugly reflection map =\
Gionight wrote:Xilandro....
You can laugh your ass off but it won't change the fact that this game is utterly overhyped and there is almost a zero chance that someone in right mind will replay this game again after once finishing it. I already bored to death by the main quest and need to force my self to play it, in addition it doesn't have a filling of a great scale as GTA-5 and Skyrim has, you barely can see something farther than nose of your horse plus repetitive gameplay mechanic and overall design with quite mediocre graphics and It's no brainier to foresee that W3 will have short lifespan just like DA:I.
PS: На будущее.. постарайся держать себя в руках, Wihcher 3 не твои папа с мамой чтобы так яростно с пеной у рта его защищать ;)
I could spend tons of time writing big explanation why W3 is better than Skyrim, but you won't change your opinion anyway, aren't you?)
https://youtu.be/2NXEqy9z0C4
And I'm not protecting anything, just laughing at your statement. And I told ya already - I love all these games, but I do feel the difference between them)

@CruNcher
Boy you don't even imagine how scripted Skyrim is. Open creation kit at least once and look through stuff.

I think we should move this conversation into PMs or what. Don't want to make Boris mad due to tons of offtopic =D

ENBSeries
No, same issue on clean win7 with important drivers and hotfixes only. I'm using Steam version of GTA5, turning off steam overlay doesn't help. FPS loss depends on the environment, but it's almost always 7-10 fps difference in streets between with/without mod. Settings are all maxed but motion blur, MSAA and Extended Distance View. Tested with latest stable and beta drivers.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

JF049
There is no fps loss, there is no reason for that. If you have, then ask others with same hardware. I will not look in to this problem, because there is nothing to do about it from my side. RIP amd or what?

Xilandro
CruNcher
You guys don't understand how hard dx11 modding is compared to dx9, stop asking anything, it's not the right time for requests.