Kingdom Come Deliverance 0.360

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Kingdom Come Deliverance 0.360

I tried to replace every single lut table inside the game archives with a neutral one, but didnt achieve any visible changes. ALso, tried to disable colourgrading via luts with crysis engine commands, but they didnt change anything as well. Only changing the HDRPostProcess.cfx file tself inside the shaders.pak let me actually change how the ingame tonemapping looks. I lowered overall contrast and then corrected it via Reshade LUT.
This line, probably, cant remember for sure

Code: Select all

// Filmic response curve as proposed by J. Hable
	half4 c = half4(max(cColor.rgb, 0), HDRFilmCurve.w);
	const half ShoStren = 0.22 * HDRFilmCurve.x, LinStren = 0.3 * HDRFilmCurve.y, LinAngle = 0.1, ToeStren = 0.2, ToeNum = 0.01 * HDRFilmCurve.z, ToeDenom = 0.3;
	half4 compressedCol = ((c * (ShoStren * c + LinAngle*LinStren) + ToeStren*ToeNum) / (c * (ShoStren * c + LinStren) + ToeStren*ToeDenom)) - (ToeNum/ToeDenom);
	cScene.xyz = saturate(compressedCol / compressedCol.w);
As for the AO\IL i think that those in game are ok, and they are also easily cofigurable via console and user.cfg (ex: all e_svoTI commands such as bounces amount, cone length, ao strength and so on), I think whoever wants to edit those may just go and read cryengine manual.
Ill install the game and check the ENB out, once I have time, in any case it should be a great addition (and I hope the game got less buggy, last time I played the 1.4 version).

dpeasant
I don't know exactly which color grading you mean because so far as I could tell the game doesn't have any color grading applied to it at all most of the time. There is an "HDRColorBalance" variable, but I haven't seen any situation where it actually was anything other than {1,1,1}, and there is the game palette which seems to only be for special effects like turning the game blue if you're out of stamina. The tonemapping is just classic uncharted 2 curve with for some reason an oddly low whitepoint that makes the game feel kind of outdated (I used a whitepoint of 4 in my ENB and that is clearly higher than vanilla).

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Version updated, download again
Did compatibility of light parameters with the most recent game patch.

hey would it be possible to change the ENB working with the ultra lighting setting of kcd?
And I tried ENB AO with every settings, it's not working anymore.
I got alot of requests of people who would love play this game again, now where we got the modding tools.

best regards

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Don't remember about game setting, but i always develop for highest video setting, so if not work, then maybe some of game setting not handled by the mod or game was updated. Anyway, i quitted modding it, because mod was unpopular. In general it was stupid idea to try modify it, it can be good game (Witcher another example), but those infinite patches are incompatible with modding of graphics.

ah okay, I understand. Than I have to push the rest of kcd ENB wich is still working :D It just looks amazing. I hope they will end patching now because they finished their roadmap and start with their next project now.