Fallout 4 0.384

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*master*

Re: Fallout 4 0.384

You don't need 3rd party software to mod a game, I don't use any.
Just locate your plugins.txt in Users\***\AppData\Local\Fallout4\plugins.txt

If you don't have any just create it.

Add the mod you want to use adding *in front of the full name of the files with its extension/ Like so:
*YourModName.esm
*AnotherMod.esp

esm should always be loaded before esp.
Also there isn't mod activation interface in menu with Fo4.

Then I don't know if it's still required but it won't break anything to do it anyway, add this line in fallout4.ini:
[Archive]
sResourceDataDirsFinal=
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

[edit] And thank you for the bloom parameter, I'm sending you virtual vodka.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

l00
Thanks, that helped and i can see bug now.

EDIT: weird, with pilgrim2.esm i have no shadows even in usual place where i did screenshots with water. What is that thing, dlc? It's buggy actually, shadows drawed, but cleared. In such condition all i can do is to force interior when no sun shadow or that light instensity =0.

ENBSeries wrote:
EDIT: weird, with pilgrim2.esm i have no shadows even in usual place where i did screenshots with water. What is that thing, dlc? It's buggy actually, shadows drawed, but cleared. In such condition all i can do is to force interior when no sun shadow or that light instensity =0.
That's definitely not DLC. I assume it's the sequel to a mod made by the same people who have been telling you about the "bug". I'm wondering why they expect you to deal with their mod-derived problems.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23845

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Muhahaha

LOL :lol:

*master*

"LOL"
Except the problem occurs with just about any weather mod that has shadow levels that are either extremely low or disabled due to an overcast sky. We use AO for shadows in those instances. It has nothing to do with something "magical" we did with the CK. Literally just basic weather editing.

The problem occurred on Pilgrim 1 as soon as ENB 317 was released. (Pilgrim 1 predated this bug) The problem occurred on NAC, one of the most popular weather mods for the game, and it occurred on the Pilgrim II test file that was provided that Boris was apparently too incompetent to even know how to load into the game until given baby instructions that a google search would have given him.

The bug was not caused by mod authors. The bug was caused by Boris' ridiculous TODI detection system. So laugh away Boris. You should be embarrassed and laughing at yourself.

I swear to god, I will be so glad when this community doesn't have to depend on you and your arrogant bs anymore. That day is coming sooner than you think.
Last edited by TreyM on 08 Jun 2019, 23:20, edited 2 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Shadow from sun is detector for exterior. No shadow - interior. It's well known since old skyrim times. Also no shadow disables skylighting effect.

*master*

Oh that's funny, when we swapped out your interior detection for vanilla interior detection with a plugin, it all worked just fine. Also, pre 317 worked just fine. Just admit that you caused the bug, not other mod authors. We literally were able to find a workaround solution to this problem internally in a day. But of course YOUR CODE is just bug-free, and how dare anyone mention it to you.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In pre 0.317 exterior was detected by drawing of the sky, but some interiors same as in skyrim do have sky and even sun, that's why from report i added same thing as in skyrim as directional shadow from sun + sky = exterior. Stop putting your problems on me, if you don't know how mod work and refuse to accept it. Mod is made for vanilla game and work perfectly, all your experiments bring issues and instead of to consult me normally you are acting like a bitch.

*master*

LOL why would I consult you, when you're so insecure that you falsely accused a close friend of mine, Marty, of stealing from you? He didn't.

The sooner ENB is replaced with an alternative the better, and that day is soon approaching.

All anyone needs to do is compare how it is to interact with crosire (the reshade developer) and you. Crosire treats people with respect while you just act pissed for no reason. I donated to you in the past but once I saw how you act like a child and then watched as you accused Marty of theft with zero proof, it became clear that my past support was a serious mistake.

A clear example of your incompetence has been demonstrated here already. Months ago when JawZ provided test files and game saves, you claimed you couldn't reproduce the bug. Except, it turns out, you didn't even have the plugin loaded. You didn't even know how. LOL. Go pound sand.
Last edited by TreyM on 08 Jun 2019, 23:19, edited 1 time in total.