TES Skyrim 0.117 beta

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

TES Skyrim 0.117 beta

The Elder Scrolls Skyrim (TES Skyrim)

Graphic mod ENBSeries 0.117 beta

New feature is programmable sprites for sun, it could be rays, lenz fx or something similar. External texture and shader is done as example. I hope modders will do own versions of them, at least as lenz fx. DOn't forget that single texture may containg several and uv offset and scaling in shader is enough to handle them. Not sure when will have time to create own, basically i don't like lenz fx for fantasy games.

Re: TES Skyrim 0.117 beta

Hey Boris, just a quick question:

What is the correct way to not include this in a setup? Like you I'm not a fan of lensflare in fantasy games either. Is it okay to leave out skyrim_sunglare.fx, enbsunsprite.fx and the image file? Or will this cause instability?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, skyrim_sunglare.fx is old name of the shader, i'll remove it from archive now.
What you need is only not to install new shader.

Thanks for the quick reply! Also, thanks for seperating night and day gradients, I will have to experiment with this, but I think it could be useful, especially as I use very strange sky settings. Cool.

But, right now I'm just making a quick update so that my ENB profile is fully compliant with 0.117 beta, I will play further with the settings later. For my quick update, will the following settings from 0.114 beta and 0.117 beta look the same?

GradientIntensity=1.1
GradientDesaturation=0.3

GradientIntensityDay=1.1
GradientIntensityNight=1.1
GradientDesaturationDay=0.3
GradientDesaturationNight=0.3

Thanks!

Edit: I took screenshots of both and compared side by side, seems it is fine. :D

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, they are the same

*sensei*

This version is consistently hanging the game upon exit for me. Using wrapper version, have not tried injector as of yet.

*sensei*

Try injector, it shouldn't hang up.
Wrapper crashing game upon exit is an old bug...since 1.02 or something.
Just use the injector.
Perhaps it's the best, if Boris wouldn't release any more any wrapper versions. I don't really see a need for them.

CosmicBlue wrote:Try injector, it shouldn't hang up.
Wrapper crashing game upon exit is an old bug...since 1.02 or something.
Just use the injector.
Perhaps it's the best, if Boris wouldn't release any more any wrapper versions. I don't really see a need for them.
Speak for yourself. I've always used the wrapper version, and I don't think I've ever had a problem I could trace back to that choice. I have enough trouble keeping Skyrim working with new mod and game updates on Windows 8, I'd much prefer to stick with the ENB method that I know works (wrapper).

Hello Boris,

I really really like your SSAO implementation. But can you please find a solution of the ssao bug with facial hair/hair suddenly disappearing. Also with water becomes transparent that all forumers here talking about with ssao on. I am coming from old v102 that didn't have that problem.

SSAO ON

SSAO OFF

Can you fix that Boris. Please. :cry:
Last edited by ipohboy on 10 Aug 2012, 07:07, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

I don't see any difference (except SSAO). Can you mark it with a red circle please?
Would be great if everyone would mark differences that way in comparison pictures.
The transparent water is fixed, please use the board search. At least, there is a workaround.

One thing I haven't understood yet:
When looking at the new lens.fx, there are 3 examples.
How do I know, which one is used? How can I change between them?