ENB+ENBoost would be the savior

solving problems with low performance
  • Author

ENB+ENBoost would be the savior

Hi Boris, it's vital for Oblivion to be able to run ENB effects along with ENBoost for performance, Oblivion can handle very little in terms of textures maps and many good and large textures have been released for this game.

You said: "I don't know when will mix both in single version, users reported many graphical artifacts with Oblivion version, but i'm not able to find half of them, so not worth working on it."

Boris, those problems are minimal, the game with enb is BEAUTIFUL! And those artifacts are not game-breaking at all, I don't even notice any artifact except for hair but frankly it's minimal. You can leave it as it is with no further corrections in those regards, the game just needs ENBoost running along ENB to be bautiful and playable :friends:

A LOT of textures packs came out even recently and which require a lot more than the game with no ENBoost could handle.

It's really a waste to not be able to enjoy the game with ENB because of those crashes. It's crucial for Oblivion players who love to play with ENB effects active.

It's so worth.

I hope you can consider it. Thank you for what you did so far for Oblivion.

Re: ENB+ENBoost would be the savior

I add I have released textures packs myself and it's so sad to decrease them in size for smoothly run the game. I personally still use the largest versions but it breaks my heart to disable effects depending on the place.

This game is so beautiful with ENB but it can't handle a damn without ENBoost.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Okay, i'll have a look at it, but no promises.

Boris, thank you so much for consider it, much love to you, you have no idea how happy I am and all Oblivion players who love ENB will be. With that this game can live forever.

If you do this, you have done more than anyone else for this game, because it would give it endless life and possibilities.
I for one want to release the largest texture maps which I cannot share right now, the game wouldn't run.

Thank you again with all my heart, I hope you ll do it. Have a very nice day, Boris, take care.