Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

fixing bugs
  • Author

Re: Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

cook5000 why not forcing SSAO from Nvidia Control Center.
Here some information http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-elder ... occlusion/
I tweak the shadows and now i dont have original Skrim.ini and SkyrimPref.ini.
Can you make backup on this two fails and chry to make shadows diffrent from example using this mod http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=283 and post some information.Becouse i thing bugtesta dont have this problem and they not gonna fix this.Im gonna chry attack him on the new patch info in bugtesta site.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Vinsen -

This article: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/the-elder ... occlusion/
is outdated as Ambient Occlusion profile for Skyrim is built into Nvidia Inspector now. Additionally, it's recommended to use the Oblivion Ambient Occlusion profile as it will still work even when running d3d9.dll post processing. (ENB - FXAA Injector) etc... Thus you could have ENB SSAO and Nvidia AO turned on simultaneously. The Oblivion AO profile offers about 3 FPS better performance as well.

Back on topic: I will update to the latest Skyrim patch and follow up if I have any issues.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I can confirm that with ENB 0.103 and the latest Skyrim patch, the underwater issue does exist, where the view becomes entirely green when underwater. This occurs with or without the mod enabled. I have a nVidia GPU.

EDIT: I have NOT been able to reproduce another issue I have heard of with the 'grass shadow ghosting'.

Remove dof and the water shut be fine.
Some users say the new beta patch got no problem.No im have to w8 official patch and reloaded to crack it :((

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Vinsen
You expect too much from the game. Dx11 will never be implemented and SSDO is just another name for SSIL used in ENBSeries. Game engine is not capable to run this without loosing performance the same manner as in 0.102 or 0.103 version.

Okay, i don't see any sense continue to collect info, because it's just a buggy game patch. Thanks to all.

This is the Horizon problem I was mentioning before, is this an issue with ENB in general, or do I just have to tweak the settings?

http://imgur.com/a/X6MX8

Without ENB:

With ENB:

It's a common problem with older ENB, it removes fog from distance or something like that and u can't fix it in ini. Try to use 108 instead, 108 brings fog back to hide the ugly landscape for u but u can't use SSAO and DOF with 108
Enb.Older.jpg
Enb.108.jpg

Don't want to sound like Cpt. Obvious, but in .108 vanilla underwater DoF works perfectly fine (yeah, I know that Boris turned DOF off in this version). Just wanted to make this known to Boris, maybe he will solve underwater problem for over, "heavy" versions of ENB. :) Maybe there is a way to replace Skyrim's DoF with ENB's completely?

BTW, sorry for offtopic, but is SSAO switched off complete in .108 or just in config? Can I edit enbseries.ini to put it back?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

megazogg wrote:BTW, sorry for offtopic, but is SSAO switched off complete in .108 or just in config? Can I edit enbseries.ini to put it back?
No, you can't.

will be compatible 108 enb with enb based DOF?
and specular shaders?

P.D: nvidia SSAO still works on 108, but is quite weak than 102