ENB for Fallout 3 on Windows 8???

fixing bugs
  • Author

ENB for Fallout 3 on Windows 8???

Hello,

ENB for Fallout 3 installation is incomplete it seems for Windows 8 users. I have tried just putting in the dll with other files, I have tried the in injector version but can not find a way to get it to work. When I put the dll in (the Windows 7 and below way) it would say ENB was enabled but it never actually worked. When I use the injector (Windows 8 way) it doesn't even say ENB is installed.

Cheers.

Re: ENB for Fallout 3 on Windows 8???

2Beastmode4u wrote:Hello,

ENB for Fallout 3 installation is incomplete it seems for Windows 8 users. I have tried just putting in the dll with other files, I have tried the in injector version but can not find a way to get it to work. When I put the dll in (the Windows 7 and below way) it would say ENB was enabled but it never actually worked. When I use the injector (Windows 8 way) it doesn't even say ENB is installed.

Cheers.
works for me.

How'd you get yours to work? I tried the .dll but it crashes. And the injector doesn't seem to recognize FOSE even after I changed the .ini file.

Hi again, I dont really rememeber. But first I tried the default wrapper version from this page. When I saw it worked togheter with FOSE I just used the enb setting that I did like. Im using Midhrastic ENB for Fallout 3 WIP that can be found here https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B4mC ... 2MtejRJSmc

You are not using Afterburner/EVEGAX or Fraps?
This is how my Fallout 3 rotcatalog looks like. Maybe it helps Image

2Beastmode4u wrote:Hello,

Cheers.
There you can find the solution: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292148564