Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

fixing bugs
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

Data collected, it's just bad game patch 1.5.24.0, i'll ignore it. Thanks for help

ENGLISH
Post here screenshots and description of artifacts latest game patch (1.5.27.0) and ENBSeries 0.103 (or 0.102). May be my game not updated properly or i'm not using some specific mods, but don't see any problems at all.

EDIT: underwater solid color is confirmed. Grass bug seems appear on ATI or with custom mods for it.

РУССКИЙ:
Выкладывайте скриншоты с описанием багов с последним патчем игры (1.5.27.0) и ENBSeries 0.103 (или 0.102). Возможно игра неверно обновлена или какие-то модификации отсутствуют, но не вижу никаких проблем у себя, вообще.

EDIT: под водой сплошной цвет подтвержден. Баг с травой похоже появляется лишь на АТИ или с модами на растительность.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim latest patch and 0.103 bugs

Hi Boris,

You can see if your game updated in the Skyrim pause menu, at the bottom left corner of the translucent menu box, in small text.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I'm still using the previous version, but when I quickly tested the new patch the only problem directly related to ENB seemed to be the green, opaque water when using the depth of field effect. Sorry, didn't take a screenshot, but I'm sure you already know the issue. I think all the other issues with the grass shadows etc. are game bugs.

Using 0.102, with latest patch updated through steam.
Main issues:

-Underwater view is replaced with a solid green space, and there is no visibility. (Pressing shift+f12 retains the problem, only by removing d3d9.dll does the problem go away. Disabling DOF in enbsettings.ini also does not get rid of the problem)

-Another issue which I'm not sure if it is a problem with the new patch or has always occurred is that blowing snow along the ground appears dark/blackish like smoke. As an example go on the path to High Hrothgar and look at the snow that is blown along the ground. With ENB enabled it is black, with enb disabled (after shift+f12) it is white. Also in that same area looking out into the distance looks weird/fake with enb enabled. This is using Performance SSAO.

Will try to post screenshots when I get home.

EDIT: Found this on the nexus forum:
http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/ ... p__4940426
From elsewhere, apparently bDoDepthOfField=false in SkyrimPrefs.ini (not enbseries.ini) should resolve the underwater problem. I've got it turned off anyway because I'm using the ENB DoF, but maybe everyone doesn't?

Also, I have no idea how these things stack, but maybe having it on in both SkyrimPrefs and ENB would cause problems like excess blur or trouble focusing? Someone test that?
The DOF used in SkyrimPrefs.ini is only activated when you enter the character menu. It is the blur that forms behind the menu.

That is all the default DOF does. ENB DOFs have different parameters which cause them to activate under different conditions, like staring at something too close in-game.

Since the air and water dont share the same values, with ENB DOF on, basically the game engine thinks you are staring at something too close, in this case the water.

What would be a nice fix is if the water had the same properties as the air which would allow you to use DOF underwater with no problems. I dont think we can fix that on our end though.

A nice little thing I think should be added is that Argonians should have PERFECT vision underwater. No distortion, no colour degradation. Fitting behavior for a reptile I think.
So I guess that addresses half the problem, but apparently DoF is still an issue...
Last edited by LordMelkor on 26 Mar 2012, 17:49, edited 7 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The snow issue is just incorrect values in ENB. I've come across it before, ages ago, when modifying Ambient Lighting and Direct Lighting. You need to find the right balance here. Try messing around with the curves.

As for troubles with ENB versions 0.102 and 0.103. I have the issue I described previously with both versions aswell as the green water issue.

ENB Binary Archive

Intel i5 3570k @4.4ghz, 8gb Corsair Vengeance @1667hz, MSI Twin Frozr III R7950 BE @1.2ghz

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

From elsewhere, apparently bDoDepthOfField=false in SkyrimPrefs.ini (not enbseries.ini) should resolve the underwater problem.
If you do this, you will lose the new underwater effect introduced in the latest patch. A kind of workaround I guess, nevertheless.

Fulgrim

надеюсь поможет

Вода зелёная, такое ощущение что развёрнута нормаль
Под водой зелено всё
Под водой зелено всё
"Ватермарки" на траве
смещаются вместе с камерой
TESV-2012-03-26-22-42-37-27.jpg
TESV-2012-03-26-22-42-28-09.jpg
солнце
TESV-2012-03-26-22-42-50-78.jpg
Английский(стимрип) + рус текст
патчи
  • фикс эсберна :)
    кумулятивный от скида апдейт 6
    3 гиговый длс + фикс для него же
    апдейт 7

Fulgrim "Ватермарки" на траве - это не из за enb. Я просто моды на траву убрал, и эта дрянь пропала. По поводу остальных скринов сомнительно.

Одна единственная проблема, по крайней мере у меня на ати, это скозь текстуры видны ватерфалы, с включеным енб. С выключеным все ок. С модами на воду или без, эффект тот же.

AOamount = 4 поболшье сделал, чтобы было ясно видно.
TESV 2012-03-25 22-29-17-13.jpg
А вот параметр 1.
TESV 2012-03-25 22-29-23-48.jpg

Maybe only ati got this problem whit grass.Think about it the last driver for ati whit aa got flickering.The importing things is more and more people got problem whit the new patch.Maybe bugthesta us really gonna realease a new patch and fix this problems like before they did.I got ati 5830 1gb vram and whit and whitout your mode and d3d9.dll still have this grass problem and crash to desktop.Im using a loot of mods Project Frenzy and ... and ... and ....
Im shure bugthesta is gonna realease a fix and is about time to see dx11.The performance is good whit the leatest patch`s fix a loot perormance issues.
And i have a request for the dude who post a skyrim pictures whit 2500x1440 resolution can you give me a download link whit this resolution.
Boris if you want i can make a video whit fraps and show you what the problems are whit the grass.Unfortunately i dont know how can i help you more but if you ask for help i can help you. :ugeek:

TKR

Прозрачные текстуры травы и кустов и под водой ничего не видно...
Attachments
1.jpg
3 (1).jpg
3 (2).jpg