Still no bloom

fixing bugs
  • Author

Still no bloom

I recorded a little vid showing my problem. I am sorry for my bad english.
[youtube]https://youtu.be/kEy1aWU3jxY[/youtube]

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Still no bloom

I am not sophisticated with mods, dont know almost anything about them and to check compatibility, you must disable/remove them and then try if bug occurs. If no, then add mods partially and check bug again. But i dont think thats a problem, bloom itself is very much stable shader type which work independently from any mods or game setting. According to parameters in shader window, bloom itself work without problems, but it is not mine official file, so you should try mine enbbloom.fx from the zip archive of the mod. Second thing, bloom mixed to scene in enbeffect.fx, so customized shader may not have bloom enabled at all, so to test that you need to try replace that file with original one. And i dont understand what is going on with your mouse on that video, is it just because of recording or its so noisy buggied at gameplay too. Its very bad thing, most likely drivers, crapware problem or can be even hardware. But first of all, you must disable Steam overlay, it work for me, but many people report problems with it.

Re: Still no bloom

Thanks for the help Boris! I ported that enbeffect from my Fallout 4 preset to SSE and had no bloom in the pixel shader :/ (didnt knew i needed that) Its now working. Also my mouse is fine ;) my recording program normally dosnt record this expect this time lol.