Fallout 4 Lighting changes with camera move

fixing bugs
  • Author

Fallout 4 Lighting changes with camera move

I have the latest version of Fallout 4 for steam as of 5/12/24 as well as the latest F4SE (post Bethesda update), updated Vortex, and updated PRC -Photo Realistic Commonwealth. The effect seems to occur on cloudy days and when the sun is low in the sky. The effect involves changing instantly from overcast to sunny. but usually stops once after a bit (I think the sun rises to a different angle and it goes away). I've tried switching on everything that is under the Effects tab that isn't on by default as well as switching off one by one everything that is on. All to no effect. See the video

If anyone knows how to fix this, I'd be grateful

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Fallout 4 Lighting changes with camera move

Use old game version, before that "next-gen" update or don't use enbseries. To fix such bugs i need to spend lot of time to find conditions when they occur to be able see myself, so chance is very low it can be fixed without help

HELLO dudes [youtube]/watch?v=skqbCVfK0Iw[/youtube]
problems with enb, when you rotate the camera a few degrees, objects become darkened. , this can be disabled by completely disabling enb. how can this be fixed?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Video is not available to public and if there was no bug as you describe previously, so it's introduced with recent game patch. As i don't know where to see it myself, i can't fix what can't see.