GTX 680 and ENB

• Author

GTX 680 and ENB

Does anybody else here have a GTX680 and can successfully use ENB in Skyrim? I'm on patch 1.5.26 with SKSE. Whenever I try to use it, it insta-crashes on loading screens. The same goes for any shader mods such as Realistic Lighting with Post-Processing. I use a ton of mods but none that I would think would conflict with either shaders or ENB. If anyone could shed some light on this it would be appreciated.

Thanks

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: GTX 680 and ENB

New videocard model means bad drivers, veeery bad. But crash perhaps may be not because of that, use ENBInjector version (0.103), it should work. If not, just wait for another drivers.

@Robotwithfeelings

If you're using EVGA PrecisionX with your new GTX 680 and ENBSeries, you'll need to do the following to avoid instant crashes --

1) Open your EVGA OSD Server (comes with PrecisionX).

2) Click on the little wrench icon in the upper right (settings).

3) Check the box marked "Enable compatibility with modified Direct3D runtime libraries"

4) Click OK to apply and enjoy your game. :)

NOTE: some other games require this box to be UNCHECKED (I had problems with Battlefield 3 until I unchecked it, so please keep that in mind. :)

valks666

Just got a gigabyte 680 last week and have been using ENB with my old v1.02 config, however I havn't patched the game to 1.5.26 yet because I was waiting for a fix for the shadow bugs first. I actually just came here to download the new enb that fixes the shadow bugs and noticed your post. I have noticed if I set the games AA above 4x however the game insta crashes on load even when ENB is not installed, so if your using the max AA maybe try lowering that to 4x and see if it loads.

Going to patch and update my ENB later (and using 1.4.27 skyrim with SKSE atm) and will let you know if it doesn't work, if it does work I won't post anything though.