rFactor

Forum rules
before posting new topic check if it's exist. modding depends from amount of potential users who will use the mod, not popular games will be ignored
  • Author

rFactor

Hi Boris, and all the users of ENB and particularly of this forum.

First of all, let me congratulate Boris for all the hard and proficient work, which adds a new dimension to all the modified games.

So, i´m creating this topic to request a version to rFactor, a simulation/game that really doesn't need any presentation. The dozens of mods and a striving community speaks for itself, in terms of popularity and quality. For what i understand from the topic relative to a request to Euro Truck Simulator 2, you aren't exactly a fan of this kind of 'toys' (thats how Google has translated it aha), but you mention rFactor as an example of a game in this genre that you might accept to mod. I already use a GTA SA specific version of your mod, but the only "effects" that are compatible are color correction and bloom (that already increase the overall image quality).

I know rFactor graphic engine is pretty old and obsolete (although the recent mods kinda compensate that - RFE plug-in series even adds rain, an effect somehow the developers of rFactor dropped), so, honestly, i don't know if it is possible to add 'modern' effects to it... it would be awesome, though, and well received.

Thanks in advance.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: rFactor

I don't know which game to buy, something strange with it, like many different games called rFactor, so i simply don't know what to modify.

Re: rFactor

Perhaps you can try the steam version ?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/339790/rFactor/

A version of ENB for rFactor will be highly appreciated and thank you for all your hard work on ENBseries