moons problems

• Author

moons problems

Hi,

so I'm really trying to tweak my night day detection and it seem there is always a problem. I can tweak them for luminosity its quite easy actually.

But the problem is the damn moons! Especially the small one, that shows up during the day. Depending of my detection setting it can show up at noon or a 1pm or 4 pm whatever.

I just cant seem to find a solution.

One more thing is that lets say i load my game at night. Both moons are there with some space between them. If i re-load the same save file, the smaller moon isn't at the same place anymore!

Then if a re-load again the same save file, small moon has moved again..

If i do that 4 or 5 times I dont remember, the small moon is coming back to it first place.. Its a perfect cycling loop, over and over.

Is that a bug or something I dont understand? The big moon is always ok though.

Its just making it really hard to tweak because lets say luminosity and detection is perfect and the moons are showing up at the right time, then you think its all good....just to find out that if you re-load on continue playing the small moon is gonna be ''de-timed'' again.

Would really like some help here as I looked on the internet and forum already.

Thank you!

Jay.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: moons problems

Why not modify the game in console? The world is freezed completely. And moon intensity is kind of constant over time, better to correct eye adaptation in enbeffect.fx (or keep bothering with various issues).

What do you mean modify the game in console? You mean enb gui? If so, its already what i do.

I see there is eadaptation in postprocess 2 ,3 and 4, do I have to play with all of them?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Press "~" key and then do any changes. Or even use command "tm" to hide gray console bar, only enbseries gui and game scene will be visible.
Adaptation and other parameters in enbeffect.fx are not configured, you need to decide what will be the basis of intensity, max and min limits (if not, tweak everything in experimental way). For example, sun oversaturated is max limit when adaptation do not work, minimal when looking on dark ground in shadow. Basis could be 1.0 at day time to simplify editing and walkaround issues with game objects which were not handled by mod properly (check mindflux patch). Ehh, i'm afraid that suggestions are too hard to understand for non 3d programmers, ignore me.

I cant ignore you, you the only one always replying to me!! lol :lol:

Yeah so,...I will try playing with the post process eadaptation settings and see how the moon react.

Does the patch Mindflux made affect the moon? Like the moon would be flagged to day time setting..that would be weird.

Anyway had it installed the other day before i erase and start frm scratch and I think it was doing the same thing. Will verify, need the patch anyways. :)

Oh well...

But seriously is there other people that could help with that im sure im not the first one it happen to.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux patch don't modify moon, it's only for wrong objects which are transparent by depth or not properly lit.
Game is now old and not many users visit forum, they are just players, not developers.

Well, I've fixed the problem...I've installed the no secunda moon mod. :D

So no more second small moon showing up during the day as the mod removes it completely.

Yay!

Easy dirty fix. lol