ENB effects not working in fresh instance of Fallout 4

• Author

ENB effects not working in fresh instance of Fallout 4

Hello,

I've returned to FO4, after a long break (in which I again completed FO1, 2, 3 and BoS ;) ) to create new character and get a new playthrough. I always played with a lot of mods, so setting everything took me some time, but now I'm ready to roll. Didn't notice one thing before I left Vault though.

Seems like no ENB effects are working. I've tested with every ENB dll version I could found, results are the same with every one. No DoF, no motion blur, no bloom, only SSAO seems to work (for what reason - I do not know).

I usually used Clean ENB, available with Extreme Particles Overhaul, but that doesn't work at all. I managed to get DoF to work only in one case. Download Subtle ENB (DoF only version) and set DoF preset to Example DoF. In default preset it doesn't work too.

I reinstalled F4, tried with no mods enabled, tried on clean install, I reinstalled again, tried with cleanes install I had in years. I updated every driver. Same results.

I have DirectX updated, same with Visual C++ 2012. I'm running:

Windows 10 x64 (build 17134)

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (thinking of overclocking it a bit ;) )

16GB DDR3 RAM

MSI PC-Mate motherboard with chipset kept up to date and no BIOS changes since last F4 installation.

If anyone has any advices I would really appreciate them.

Cheers.