SOLVED: Adding Options to Overlay

• Author

SOLVED: Adding Options to Overlay

Edit: Completely forgot to mention that I was quite unsure where to ask this. Saw some other people asking similar things in this category, so... Please excuse me if it's wrong.

Hello there!
I'm Alex and I'm new here. I'm 22 and I'm usually on NexusMods (maybe 1 or 2 people might know me.) Nice to meet you! (Rest of chit-chat further below. lol)

I'll just right away tell you what I'm wondering about:
How could one add for example add a bool option to the overlay after adding a Letterbox to enbeffectprepass.fx?
I've looked at some things other people have made but I didn't really see a connection here.
I'd be quite happy if you could point me into a direction!

I've stitched an ENB preset for New Vegas together and now I've updated it quite a bit, haven't uploaded it yet since I wanted to add some options so that people could just turn some things off and on themselves without a hassle.
I've done plenty of Papyrus in the past 6 years or so and I've got a general idea of videogame assets and so forth but HLSL is alien to me. Haha

*cough* Could be totally wrong but if you ask me, you'd probably have to cast #define XXX into a string+bool and connect it to the interface somehow. I'm afraid I'll have to edit quite a bit of the .fx files, but even so, I'd say it'd be amazing to atleast figure out how this works.

Anyhow, I'll stop blabbering now and say that it's good to be here. And also, thanks Boris and everyone on here.
Have a good day/night,

Alex :)

EDIT: AY! I did it. lol
It even works.