Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*sensei*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 12/05

Hey Jawz!
Ive been going through the thread searching for the Atmosphere meshes (the higher horizon one)... is there a download link around? Dont seem to be able to find it :) Want to try it out...
Cheers!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have not uploaded it yet.

I will see if I get the opportunity to do so during the week otherwise it will be uploaded during the upcoming weekend.

about the night eye and that special lighting module.

for that esp and addition to the enbeffect.fx file to work properly i need to have game cc off, correct?

About ELE-Interior Lighting module: Does it include Ustengrav?

I always hated interior distant fog, and it seems that Ustengrav was not modded. Am I right? Or maybe it's normal for this location?)

Anyway, this is screenshot if you're interested about it :)

Most every ENB that I can find that's recommending ELE also recommends pairing with ELFX for Exteriors and bulb placement. I think that's just because its bulbs reach far more Cells. If I just want to fill out bulb placements from Relighting Skyrim (manually removing any Cell/Worldspace you've already completed in ELE), do I not need RS Light Color and ELE - FX Emittance? The latter really seems to throw off the balance of exterior colors in presets meant for ELFX.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

LordDorian402;

No you can have it activated or deactivated and it will run fine either way but running with APPLYGAMECC activated there is no reason to have that fix activated and using the ELE-Special Lighting preset.esp.

Running with APPLYGAMECC active will not cause the Night Eye to behave weird/incorrect because then you are using the vanilla processing i.e the imagespaces and imagespace modifiers.

adelinadragonborn;

Ustengrav is covered in ELE-Interior Lighting if you don't see any difference when activating and deactivating ELE-InteriorLighting.esp you are running with a mod that make changes to that interior cells menu and thus overwrites my imagespace and lighting templates.
ELE-Interior Lighting only handles imagespaces and Lighting Templates that makes up the ambient, fog and direct lighting and does not touch Light Bulbs or any meshes.

Sakedo;

ELE-RS Light color and ELE-FX Emittance are for vanilla and Relighting Skyrim Light Bulb use only.

If you want to have the ELE "standardized" light bulb coloring you might want to use those plugins as that is it only function, altering the color of the light bulbs.
Relighting Skyrim corrects the placement of Light Bulbs to more appropriate locations while ELE-RS Light color and ELE-FX Emittance "corrects" the color of the Light Bulbs.

ELE-RS Light color - Handles the vanilla assigned Fire, Candle and Sun light Bulbs.
ELE-FX Emittance - Handles the emittance coloring in the FXWeathers which are assigned to certain Light bulbs, mostly Sun light bulbs, to achieve a dynamic color change based on the time of day.

Just out of curiosity: will you upload ELE to the Nexusmods when it will be finished (or close to)? :roll:

And thank you for your info about latest changes :)

Also I would like to check "higher" horizon mesh option :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I don't know really, I don't like the site because of it's users (not all of course but the general population of it) and it's numerous instability problems.

Only very very small benefit I can see for the end user to have the mod on the Nexus and that is the NMM server which allows users of NMM to see when the mod has been updated. And that is not enough for me to weigh in favor of actually uploading it to the nexus.
But with this said I don't know if I will upload it or not to nexus as it is a while before such a decision will happen. Late Beta release of the full ELE suite most likely. It's currently in late alpha, the files I have yet to upload that is.

I will have a new suite update ready next weekend with an updated NMM installer that will include my meshes.

Thanks for your ELE -JawZ- your work is amazing.

Hi Jawz, just downloaded your v49 release, yes, I am behind on keeping up with things. Anyway, I noticed an .esp file called Special Lighting, and did not see anything about it mentioned on your front page and was wondering what it is ? :)

Cheers
MM