Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 5 June-14

Madpaddy;

You're welcome and hope you like my changes done to it.

evok99;

I can't remember the mod status of ELE back then but I do now I had thought I would be much further along than I am currently. But thanks I hope the more complete stuff will imrpove your gameplay for the better.
I'm actually starting to get back in to the gaming seat now myself, downloading STEP Core mods along with extra STEP packs, damn there are a lot of mods included now a days :lol:

And during the STEP mod download I came across this mod that caught my attention, I have not tried it out yet and only skimmed through the description page, but if it functions as advertised it would be a very nice utility to have;

ENB Manager and Changer - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/?

To ALL;

Files will be available for download again momentarily, just doing some finishing touches and setting up my new Mediafire "Pro" account and flickr account.

*sensei*

You are only one man JawZ! :)

You already did everyone a huge favor by making sure that all interior image spaces play nice with ENB regardless of lighting overhaul!

Cant wait to see what you come up with next!

As for the manager.. it has been a while since I heard any bug reports from it, so I assume they are sorted out by now! Used to have people having issues due to it not properly removing certain files. Personally I never use it, since copy paste works just as fast as setting up that program! :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure but I'm just surprised of how off my estimations of completions where, but that's life.

The Interior Lighting mod has received a very nice approval from both ENB users and some none ENB users since release. I even saw it in a STEP pack just now and that was certainly a surprise.

I've been tinkering a bit here and there and going over somethings on a whim lately. But the latest one have involved new approaches to gather textures and not just for ELE textures like clouds, aurora etc but for flora, landscape and similar things. We'll see what will happen with that though.

Yeah I don't think if it's just a simple installer I won't bother using it but if it has/had the possibility of being a profile based installation, now that would be handy. Might help in the shader develop department by not allowing to mistakenly delete and overwrite development files all the time :lol:

Hi Jazw,

wanted to download your Skymeshes but sadly they seems to be down.

regards,

MC

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--STATUS UPDATE--

Organization of "ground" and "cloud" files - Completed

The download links have been restored and my files can yet again be downloaded.

I am however not finished completely with my organization of my cloud files. My comparison images
that I hosted on Mediafire are still gone and won't be updated as I don't see any really value to do so, lot of work for little gain.
Instead I will set up new galleries on my newly created Flickr account with a comparison image gallery separated by each module,
a gallery for test images, a gallery for feature development. And possibly more galleries as well. Links will be posted to all of them
in the first thread found on the first page of this thread.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks for all the work on this JawZ. I grabbed your updated atmosphere NIF a short while ago. I am also working on a preset (GSE) using RLS and ELE. If I get happy enough with it to release can I bundle everything with the preset or do you prefer linking to here? I will provide all due, and much appreciated, credit either way!

Excellent atmosphere mesh. Bravo,very good work,thank you.

--JawZ-- wrote:Madpaddy;

You're welcome and hope you like my changes done to it.

evok99;

I can't remember the mod status of ELE back then but I do now I had thought I would be much further along than I am currently. But thanks I hope the more complete stuff will imrpove your gameplay for the better.
I'm actually starting to get back in to the gaming seat now myself, downloading STEP Core mods along with extra STEP packs, damn there are a lot of mods included now a days :lol:

And during the STEP mod download I came across this mod that caught my attention, I have not tried it out yet and only skimmed through the description page, but if it functions as advertised it would be a very nice utility to have;

ENB Manager and Changer - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24402/?

To ALL;

Files will be available for download again momentarily, just doing some finishing touches and setting up my new Mediafire "Pro" account and flickr account.

The new horizon is great mate,thanks for your hard work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not sure if you like seeing any comparison shots but figured what the heck. I am playing around with a GSE + RLS + ELE preset.

GSE + RLS Only - I like the shot but to much yellow, something that has been bugging me lately.

GSE + RLS + ELE - I like this look better:

Off-Duty Guards :-) GSE + RLE + ELE:

EDIT: Also does this look like the correct load order to you?

Why ELE Weathers removes Mist effect? Id like to use it but it ruins Serenity ENB :(