Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

I have a problem with the ENB Windowlight settings altering the luminescence of interior glowing objects (eg glowing mushrooms, embers, burning wood). Boris pointed me here. Installing SE particle patch doesn't fix the problem.

My original thread was viewtopic.php?f=21&t=6729&p=87773#p87773

Any help would be appreciated

-random007
iiENB https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecial ... escription

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

As far as I remember this was as designed since otherwise there is no way to control these objects at all.

You can prevent this from happening by disabling the glow shader from the shader properties of the affected object(s).

Thanks. I'll make the windowlight parameter a constant 1 in my preset as a workaround.

Hi.

I managed to fix Footprints. The squares around Footprints. But now Enhanced Blood Textures needs to be fixed in my game.
Am i looking for these? Thnx alot. It's about checking Alpha Bending and Testing in CK

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I haven't used Enhanced Blood myself but if those are the textures it uses, then yes.

mindflux wrote:I haven't used Enhanced Blood myself but if those are the textures it uses, then yes.

Thnx for replying.

I got it sort of fixed. But still no defenitive fix.

Turn of the "Blood Pools" in MCM of EBT. No more squares and good pools/splatters of blood.
What i did with the fixed .esp is flagged Alpha Bending and Testing in CK.

I did 2 tests.
#1 - Original .esp.
In MCM turned off blood pools. Conclusion: Better and without squares. But you could see the texture pattern in splatters. Like the splatters were cutt off.

#2 - Fixed .esp with flagged Alpha Bending and Testing.
. Again in MCM turned off blood pools. There is no other way around to get rid of ugly squares.

Conclusion: Far better and without squares. And without the texture pattern from first test.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, forgot to mention yesterday that with testing enabled you probably need to increase the texture resolution quite a bit to prevent artifacts along edges.

Hi,

Can't download files from Mega. Could you please upload somewhere else? like google drive?

Thanks.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure. I take it that you mean the SSE patch? Here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12tL3_ ... Al-sm_H3Fw

I can't download from mega could you please upload it to media fire or google drive, thanks :]