Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 12/05

I should also chime in that I have been using it since I saw your post and it has so far been great. Think I saw one minor place where the horizon was off, but overall works like a charm and much better than before.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Made an optional version of the Sky mesh pushing the horizon "higher".
Actually it is more a matter of adjusted intensities to a similar incremental change as I have for the top to middle section.
The position of the middle is the same and the size of the mesh is the same.

Sky Mesh 1, low horizon

Sky Mesh 2, high horizon

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In case I missed it, are you going to have a link for the mesh alternatives/updates? Just curious to try them out.

*sensei*

Hello Jaws i hope the development is going well, i've being using just ELE for quite some time now and the results are outstanding! I hope you get to cover more weathers soon because when vanilla weathers appear after your magic settings it's kinda a slap in the face xD Maybe a quick esp that will disable the weathers you haven't covered yet?

And as for actually useful feedback, sometimes on ele weather settings the sun gets a slight green/blueish tint thats a bit out of place.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

wolfgrimdark;

I will see if I can find it on my storage folder. I had to install Win 7 again on my Game rig because Windows 8.1 produced too many incompatibilities between software's and games.
By the way what was it that looked off?

LucidAPs;

Well Christmas and New Years Eve has and is upon us which is a time I don't work at all, or mostly at least. I only do what I like to do. ELE and Skyrim modding is not one of them, it's more a job than anything else.

Most likely in a weather that is not fully covered or really worked on that much.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I tried win 8 at home last summer and it was just a mess with games so I got rid of it. Will upgrade some other time when it seems more compatible. I know many get it to work fine but I had nothing but problems with it when it came to games.

No rush - enjoy your holidays! I could never do Skyrim/ENB if it was work - but then I have not been doing them as long and as intense as you do! I only work on it when in the mood ... which probably explains why it is taking me ages to make any real progress.

I will try to remember to take a screenshot next time I see it. I saw a few "holes" on the horizon like that screenshot from one of the other posters in this thread - pretty much same thing.

EDIT: Found the post a few pages back, this image: http://i.imgur.com/oF4065c.jpg

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have had 8.1 Pro installed for quite some time and enjoyed the overall additions but it caused to many problems for me so went back to W7 for my Game Rig and I will install Win XP on my work rig as those two are the OS systems I have found to cause least issues with the programs and games I'm running with.

I've been slowing down production of my Skyrim + ENB modding because I'm looking into working with UDK, 3DS Max and Photoshop on a bit higher level than I'm currently doing and to remove my self from all the damn bugs and limitations of the Gamebryo based Creation Engine. Trying to get some work done on the pre-production of a game that I've started planning out back in 2007.

Some initial info of that can be found here for anyone interested, not much but might be a fun read - http://pastebin.com/dB2M9Csy
I wrote those parts back in 2007 or 2008, I can't remember exactly as it just "popped" up in my mind during my work with my cars.

For future bug tracing events try using the STATUS mod to view what weather is currently loaded or use ENB Weather system and look in the Statistics section of the enbseries.ini GUI window, though you will have to have the weather system active to view any weather related statistics.

That is the water plane and has nothing in common with any content I have edited in any of my ELE files.

just started using this and had to login to say thx :) First impressions are OMG! has enb just started to work!! The difference in the quality of light is amazing thank you :):):):):):)

*master*

Just to check: I guess Spell and Torch Lighting is incompatible with Immersive Spells and Light, right?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39759/?

Also, I guess PNENB (Phinix version of Dark/Further Dark Dungeons) is unnecessary with Interior Lighting?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24235/?

could you release a readme on how to increase the intensity of the vampire night eye effect for your special lighting module? the nights are a bit too dark for me with it active with the way i have my enb set.

would it be this effect that i have to edit?

I have not looked around in the ck too much but it would make things much simpler if you could release just a quick guide on how to modify that module.

thanks
Last edited by LordDorian402 on 04 Jan 2014, 15:09, edited 1 time in total.