Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Right, that explains. I'm actually familiar with that issue but it only occurs for some people and no one knows why. I can't see it myself so it's hard to do anything about it other than perhaps try to fix it by blindly stabbing in the dark.

Embers HD should fix the issue since the meshes are done in a different way.

I have problem with firepit. Ember is bigger than firepit.
It is located in front of Whiterun door(both left and right) but other firepit is fine.
http://imgur.com/a/UYPJL

Not sure it happen to me only. I already test with new profile(no any mod). Issue is gone if I disable Particle Patch.
Please check when you have some free time :)

PS. Sorry, I'm not very good at English.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Alright, I'll test. It doesn't make sense that only few firepits would be buggy, weird.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Bug fixed and patch updated, here's just the file you need:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/894 ... it_fix.zip

crazybaldhead
If you're still reading the forum where exactly is that buggy firepit? I'll take a look again.

Thanks for update, mindflux. I had tried and it's good now.
I'm really appreciate that you're active author since 2013.(I assume it from changelog)

PS. It will be good if you update changelog too.

mindflux wrote: crazybaldhead
If you're still reading the forum where exactly is that buggy firepit? I'll take a look again.
Hiya. The exact location in TES5edit is WindhelmPalaceUpstairs02, it's in one of the upstairs bedrooms, left side.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

mindflux - I have a little request :)

I'm making a special ENB preset for Enderal mod. Unfortunately, have noticed that a lot of meshes needs to be fixed. Plants, spider webs, birds, etc., many of them are glowing, generally it's caused by too bright emissive color.

I would like to fix this and add these improved meshes to my mod archive, but a lot of them you have already fixed. So, my request is: can i add your work into my mod, of course, with all credits to you :)

English is not my native language.

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO AC, Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 Super, 64GB ram

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey Guzio, so I reckon they've learned nothing this far? :D Sure thing, please use any of my stuff that's useful for you, I'm only glad if I can be of help.

Hi all, especially mindflux ;)

Hopefully you can help me. I'm in Bleak Falls Barrow and I'm running into an invisible wall of spider webs that you're supposed to attack your way through to get the first dragon claw. In fact it seems that webs in general are only visible with my torch equipped.

I'm using the Skyrim ENB Particle and Subsurface patches + WEBS Extended. I tried another set of web retextures but same result. Only when I deactivate both ENB patches + retexture do the webs appear without torch, which leaves me with crappy webs and no ENB patches. I even tried hiding the ENB particle's web effects in MO but nothing seems to work.

This glitch seems to have happened to other users but no solution seems to have been found without going vanilla. See here: http://enbdev.com/enbseries/forum/viewt ... =21&t=3740

Problem is I need those ENB patches. Could anyone help?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you want the webs to glow in the dark like in the vanilla game, simply delete everything web related in data/meshes/effects.

Or did I misunderstand what you hoping to achieve?