Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

As always, thank you for your hard work and dedication ! :)

Do I need this patch?
Skyrim DLC Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB by MrTroubleMaker
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63441/?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Looks like it's the same that's available on the first page of this thread.

I already install your work, PARTICLE PATCH ALL-IN-ONE and SUBSURFACE SCATTERING PATCH.
After that I download and install Skyrim DLC Subsurface Scattering Patch for ENB by MrTroubleMaker.

Mod Organizer show that it does not overwrite any file from your work but USLEEP,DLC. I think it's not same files.
As mod description said, It adds missing meshes for children.

What do you think about mention this file at first page or add it into your main files?
If something like this has already been uploaded please let me know.
or
if mindflux would like to add these, feel free
sticky comment by MrTroubleMaker

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I took a closer look and looks like you're right, the mod adds files for Skyrim DLCs which are not included in my original patch.

So yes, if you have the DLCs you should also install MrTroubleMaker's mod for comprehensive subsurface scattering fixes.

Hey!

Just wanted to say great work on this. Wondering if you could help a noob out though?

Modding confuses the hell out of me when it comes to install order. Every ENB i use suggests this mod but im awfully confused as to when to install it via NMM. It asks to overwrite things which im not sure whether to say yes to such as solitude doors. Im using tamriel reloaded HD, smim, ultimate fire hd, realistic dust effects and realistic water 2 witch some fence mods. I said no to overwriting smim and uhdfx but im not sure what else its meant to over write.

Any help appreciated :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hey there, and thanks.

For the most part it's impossible for me to first of all keep track of all the conflicting mods that are being released and secondly to create a compatibility patch for each. Therefore it's really up to you guys, the users, to judge whether you want to make sure you will have the least amount of issues caused by particles or whatever the conflicting mod is offering. In some cases, like the Solitude doors, there's no difference, it's just a same bug fix.

In your case I guess you could let everything overwrite the patch, and in case you spot something awry, take a closer look (or ask here) about that specific issue.

Heya mindflux, is there an effect missing from this? Specifically fxfirewithembers03. Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, I'll check.

---

I don't think so, 03 is an extinguished fire source so there's nothing to do.

Alright, I was wondering because I seem to be having an issue with this effect on a Windhelm palace fireplace mesh.
http://i.imgur.com/mhokwuZ.jpg
I just grabbed your Embers HD mod which includes its own fxfirewithembers03 effect, maybe that remedies the issue.