Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Uh, seems like I had missed Jonathan's report due to my inactivity.

Thanks for the report, I'll take a look tonight to have the buggy objects added to the patch.

Thanks, Mindflux! That's great. I hope it's an easy fix.

I assume you will use NifSkope to make changes to the meshes, editing the glow properties somehow?
If that is the case and it's not too much trouble, could you provide a brief outline as to how you do it?
That way, if I come across anymore, I can fix them myself and upload them here/send them to you to add to the patch. :)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Hard to say since it depends on the case and some are more tricky to fix than others, but what you can do is to compare the buggy objects with a similar one that's working.

Cheers for the help :D

No problem, man.

By the way, would it help if I went through and provided a list of names of all the meshes that have the problem?

As I said, Water near the wordwall in Bleak Falls Barrow, Windows in Riften and Whiterun Silos...

I've only taken the name of one mesh thus far in Riften: architecture\riften\rtmercerfreys01.nif
But it's almost every window inside the city and outside near the stables and docks.

I haven't thoroughly checked other cities, but I will do and list the meshes, again, if it helps?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, but no need to check the name of each and every mesh, I can do it quickly as long as I know what to look for and I need to check it in-game anyway to prevent creating other bugs.

Just clear instructions on how to find the affected objects will suffice, pretty much how you already described your findings; windows in Riften, water near the Bleak Falls Barrow wordwall, etc. That helps a lot, much better than 'I saw a bright waterfall somewhere in the snowy area' :lol: If you know the 'coc' code for the location, even better.

Heh heh!

Alright! Well I've found another area in Volkskygge's dungeon.

Volskygge is made up of 3 cells from the looks of it. There is a large waterall area near spider caves that is affected by [Fire] too.

1B6D2 ref as an example

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Mindflux;
Seeing as you are going to update this, I have a couple of more missing FX beams that is not covered by current Patch content. I'll send them your way once I get back home.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sure thing, I have been fixing those by the reports and as I see them myself so I believe there are still a few buggy ones around.

Phew, got the latest issues fixed, will update later.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The latest update is now live, new additions:

- Riften windows will now correctly react to [WINDOWLIGHT] parameters.
- All waterfalls should now react to [PARTICLE] category; please report stray ones.
- The light shaft reported by Maeldun a few pages back reacts to [PARTICLE] parameters.
- An underground stream found in various dungeons now reacts to [PARTICLE] parameters.

That should be it for this update, until the next one (soonish I guess).

That was quick! :)

Much love, Mindflux!