Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

Thanks a lot, I will integrate your fixes to the particle patch when I have some spare time (haven't had much time for modding lately).

Nice work with the fixes, Skyrim is an old game by now but I love that kind of attention to detail.

Help me please :!:
I use the deathbells from ULTIMATE LUSH OVERHAUL http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32246/?
How can I fix it myself?

Nodame wrote:Help me please :!:
I use the deathbells from ULTIMATE LUSH OVERHAUL http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32246/?
How can I fix it myself?
It might be useful if you actually tell us what the problem is otherwise it's quite hard to tell you how to fix 'it' ;)

Nodame wrote:It might be useful if you actually tell us what the problem is otherwise it's quite hard to tell you how to fix 'it' ;)
Oh, I'am sorry. The deathbells glow in the dark.

I'm not using that specific mod but another Deathbell mod and as far as I know they are supposed to glow in the dark, but if that is bothering you, you should talk to the mod's author rather then ask here, wouldn't you agree ? ;)

El-Rizzo wrote:I'm not using that specific mod but another Deathbell mod and as far as I know they are supposed to glow in the dark, but if that is bothering you, you should talk to the mod's author rather then ask here, wouldn't you agree ? ;)
Of course. I just thought that this mod fixed it up.

Yeah but for Vanilla ;) if you install a mod that changes something affected by the particle patch it obviously overwrites the patches' fixes.

El-Rizzo wrote:Yeah but for Vanilla ;) if you install a mod that changes something affected by the particle patch it obviously overwrites the patches' fixes.
That's why I asked how can I fix nif myself. :?

Well, I "fixed".

Nice :)