Skyrim particle patch for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim particle patch for ENB

mindflux wrote:It really depends on the case since there are many reasons that can cause the object to 'glow', so to speak. I don't have Nifskope installed here so I could check but first try lowering emissive amount as well as lighting effect amounts. You can also try disabling rim and back lighting completely, if applicable.
Ah, I see! Thank you for the details! In that case, I am looking to fix a specific set of meshes that you may know the fix for. Skyfalls and Skymills (distant animated waterfalls) have glowing waterfalls, but I don't want to give them up. I'd like to just make the appropriate changes, but can't seem to find the property changes when comparing to your waterfalls.

For the other ones I'll just experiment with the settings you described, thank you again!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Waterfalls can be pretty tricky, and in a worst case scenario you will need to rebuild the shader, i.e. delete the old one, create a new one of a different type and set it up.

First compare carefully the shader flags of my modded meshes and the stock SkyMills ones, there might be a simple difference.

Hi Mindflux, what is the best method to installing your all in one patch? overwrite all?
and i see bad fog in heavy rain or strom snow weather, is your patch fix that?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I would say just overwrite, but of course it depends on what mods you have installed. I don't think you should lose anything important by overwriting, though.

As for the fog, it's down to the weather parameters and/or the weather plugin, if you use one. Try playing with fog values under [ENVIRONMENT].

ohh so that's from fog setting, thank you :)

hi guys, yesterday i install this + external fog remover, then i ctd all over the places (when change cell only), i though it was script mod but turns out it was this, i saw the mod only have some meshes and texture, what can cause the trouble?

im using enb 102(stakado), elfx, cot, smim, ruffed feather, i saw the lighting interior change so i move overwrite this mod with elfx, can it be what make me ctd?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Who knows, most likely ELFX, COT or SMIM is the real reason for crashes in case you're using their plugins but not the meshes or whatever assets they need.

Hey all, back here again - how're you all doing?

I realize this is the Skyrim PP thread, but I didn't think it made much sense to make a new thread to ask this question...

@mindflux, would you/could you/have you created a particule patch for Fallout: New Vegas?
There's been an ongoing problem with the Fallout ENBs that, I have a feeling, could be fixed by your patching skills.
One example is the hair and beard meshes react oddly under certain kinds of light when ENB is enabled.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Sorry, I wish I could help but I think someone else must do that. I don't even have the game and the on-going problem with my eyes prevents me from using a computer for extended periods of time.

The building Lord, I can't download this several files can send mail? 2605841743 @qq.com or uikc@foxmail.com :geek: