--JawZ-- ENB resources, updated 15 september-14

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim, updated 11/04

Always nice with a day off from time to time :)

Well it's a shame for there is a lot more tweak ability/fine tuning to be had with my files and I also try work on correcting the code already inside the files as best I can with my very limited code knowledge, but luckily I have received some good code input from Kermles lately and he has helped me understand coding in general a lot better than I used too :D
Thanks a lot for that :) nah I don't care if I get noticed or not just as long as those who do use my files and mods think I have done a good job or at least not made something worse I'm very happy to have done that :)

I'm glad to hear that, there are most likely a lot of ENB users/mod users out there not aware of my modifications to the enb files and Skyrim content that wouldn't mind the bit of extra stuff I've been doing for those two things :)
I have tested both of them, CoT 3.0 and RLO 4.0.6 and I can say no way am I going back to CoT, too much variations that makes anything but a close to vanilla ENB preset good looking all around. I also had a bit of trouble with the looks with and without ENB, some of the mid days looked like late sunrises or early sunrises to me. RLO 4.0.6 on the other I have not had a bad experience with I actually recommend using it if my and NovakDalton's Relighting Skyrim mod or the ELFX mod is not to your liking.

*master*

hey jawz, i'm having some trouble running your enb weather mod. i can see the changes if i force a certain weathertype, but over time the vanilla weathers seem to take over. i'm running your mod last in the load order, if that makes any difference.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

In my newest EWE alpha files I have yet to cover every weather so there are still vanilla looking weathers in the mod, that's why it's called an alpha mod ;) Alpha, Beta, Full more or less the hierarchy of mod stages.

But if it happens with my older EWE v0.35 then I have no idea why it happens to you as they all works for me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim, updated 14/04

New update of the .fx files, rweorked from the ground up, except for the MTichenor file. Now it should be problem free, noticed some issues in the last uploaded files which is now corrected.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim, updated 17/04

Fixed an issue with having the enbpalette.bmp enabled and also added back the PALETTE_MIXER to all of the files.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: --JawZ-- ENB resources for Skyrim

I updated the first post layout and also uploaded a new version of the Boris enbeffect.fx file. The rest will come later with files compatible for versions 0.119 and up and 0.117 and below as well as other resources mentioned at the top of the first post.

Hi. Not sure if you are aware of this but there appear to be things missing from the Boris enbeffect.fx file posted on the first page... Post Process 5 is completely missing and jumps from 4 to 6. Also, although the options for PP 6 are there, there is no code for for it. Code only goes as far as PP 4, there is no code for PP 5 or PP 6.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I could have entered 95768 if I so wanted it does not matter and it is Kermles PP6 and I decided to keep it at 6, you can change it to 5 if you want to but there is no point in it.

Huh must have grabbed an on going file instead of the finished file, no matter I will upload a file with the code in it.

EDIT:

Uploaded the correct file now.

JawZ, I would like to show you a part of code I'm using. It can save your time, when d/n/i separation takes place.

Put it after float EBloomAmount; string

Code: Select all

float3 DNIFactor( float3 Day, float3 Night, float3 Int )
{
	return lerp((lerp(Night, Day, ENightDayFactor)), Int, EInteriorFactor);
}
Now, when you need to separate value, you can use new function DNIFactor.
For example:

float Saturation = DNIFactor( SaturationDay, SaturationNight, SaturationInterior );
You can change the formula however you like - add day/night flip e.t.c. Things like this can save your time and prevent typing errors in future coding, and (hypothetically) optimize effect file.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Current DNI code in my files

//EXTERIOR
	float2 fVanillaBloomExt		= float2( 1.0, 1.0 );

//INTERIOR
	float2 fVanillaBloomInt		= float2( 1.0, 1.0 );

-------------------

float 	fVanillaBloom = lerp(fVanillaBloomInt.x, fVanillaBloomInt.y, JKNightDayFactor);

if ( JKInteriorFactor - 1 ) {
	fVanillaBloom = lerp(fVanillaBloomExt.x, fVanillaBloomExt.y, JKNightDayFactor);
	};
Yours with Day and Night for interiors.

//EXTERIOR
	float2 fVanillaBloomExt		= float2( 1.0, 1.0 );

//INTERIOR
	float2 fVanillaBloomInt		= float2( 1.0, 1.0 );

-------------------

float3 DNIFactor( float3 Day, float3 Night )
{
   return lerp(Night, Day, ENightDayFactor);
}

-------------------

float fVanillaBloom = DNIFactor( fVanillaBloomInt.x, fVanillaBloomInt.y );

if ( JKInteriorFactor - 1 ) {
	float fVanillaBloom = DNIFactor( fVanillaBloomExt.x, fVanillaBloomExt.y );
	};

I just did a little change to your code so it would have Day and Night for interiors. Though I don't see any pros or cons in using that particular code over the one I already have and I don't want to loose the Day and Night for the interiors. When you say optimize do you mean minimizing size and length of the total code inside the file or do you mean more stable and "risk free" ? either way I fail to see how it would do that on both points, it adds 4 more lines of code and the current code I have does not make it more unstable or gives less performance or any such downside to it. But maybe I misunderstood you there completely.

Either way thanks for sharing your code I might find it easier to implement your type of code than my current one, who knows ;)