Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 10/19

Weathers needs quite a bit of tweaking to get it too look right, at least with True Vision anyway, and that's beyond my skill level at the moment, well mainly my laziness is in the way, (lol). Bronze did say though that he will be doing a new Enb in the near future that will definitely use the weathers or I might try to con him into using it now, he adjusts things a whole lot quicker than I can. I am using all the other ELE files though and everything looks great so far. :)

MM

Has the day time skies been fixed? Last time I tried it, it just made the skies way too teal. Everything else looks great, but the sky just ruined it for me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Take a picture of the weather you have problem with and let me know the id code for it, use the STATUS mod to see which id it is. Can be found on the front page of my ELE thread.

EDIT;

I have not touched the weather modules for over a month, but I also don't know which version you are running with so it is possible the weathers in the weekend release is better looking, depending on which version you are currently running with.

Also you can see which weather is causing the teal colored skies by enabling the ENB weather function as well and open up the Weather GUI window.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Been working on textures again and here is a comparison between vanilla and ELE nights.
Weather - 10e1f2

Vanilla

ELE - Suite, modules + textures.

Sorry about the window borders, I'm running ENB v0.168 as it is the most stable Creation Kit version and also because it's "simple"
And I don't want to fool around with the settings every time I switch between Creation Kit use and Game use.

Here are two of the new cloud textures I've created

Weather 10a243

Vanilla

ELE texture

Weather c821e

Vanilla

ELE texture - This will be darkened a bit to bring out more defintion between the different cloud layers as can be seen in the vanilla picture.

*master*

great work

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Love the tundra clouds.

For the foggy weather (and snow) I've found a mostly solid sheet looks the best as you can blend the foggy terrain into it nicely without having to blow out the intensity.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

The weather c821e clouds will be implemented to the rain weather types, they use the same cloud texture as far as I can remember now.

Then for the actual fog weathers I will use only none tiled cloud textures that has a very subtle definition from the the sky as it should be in a foggy weather, most of them at least.
So the sky color plus none tiled textures will be used for the fog weathers, more or less like a sheet.
Or I will use a texture with solid color as a cloud background so it covers the sky color and then place in some small cloud formations here and there.

But that is for the Weather Addition, in the ELE - Weathers module I will use the same placement of the clouds as vanilla to make it more compatible.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--WEEKEND RELEASE--

These are to be considered as test files and nothing else!
  • Current ELE - Suite
    Decided to release the NMM installer in this weekend release. If you encounter NMM installation problems extract the files you want from the zip folder and place them in their right folder*
    Added my latest textures
    Small adjustments to some weathers
    Some fine-tuning to the Interior Lighting
* .esp file goes into Skyrim\Data folder and the textures goes into Skyrim\Data\textures\sky folder

Download;
http://www.mediafire.com/download/9yqb8 ... se_v44.zip

*master*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 11/03

I've been playing around with this for a few days, and it beats the hell outta every other lighting mod I've tried so far, even your own previous work. Looks just awesome. I'd just installed CoT again because of the terrible vanilla cloud textures. Looks like I'll have to give this a whirl and see if it's at a point I can dump CoT yet. Texturing is something I might be both willing and able to help with, if you're interested.

Did run into one small issue... looks like you tried to do a fomod (nnm) package for v44, but something failed and none of the esps got installed or activated. Just FYI.