Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 5 June-14

It's very kind of you but I just don't feel comfortable accepting such donations/gifts for something I myself have decided to wrk on and on something I just work on now and then without any real schedule to keep.

A nice offer, so thanks but no thanks. I'm fine as it is ;)

*sensei*

Vi får hoppas att saker blir lite bättre nu med en ny regering. Minoritetsregering iofs men jag tror vissa saker kan bli bättre faktiskt. Diverse tak kommer ju att höjas även fast det kommer ta ett tag.
CGI ENB

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ja verkligen, de har ju varit "bra" inom de "rätta" områdena förr. Men dä va då. Helt ny "djävul nu som man måste lära känna.

After trying the search and almost going through most of the pages in the topic, no joy in finding an answer to my question.

In Dragonsreach, where any of the blazers on the stairs on the main hall removed in the ESPs from the download in the first post?
The first and third blazers are missing from the stairs in the main hall with just the following installed -

ELE-Light Bulbs.esp

Currently only Mods installed are the USKPs, MindFlux Particle Patch, and ELE; I am running an ENB, Organic ENB optimized.

I will be fully honest I love the look with the Light Bulb esp but would love to see what it might look like with the missing blazers added back in to see if the overall aspect of entering Dragonsreach is better or worse. I have tried to add static items to the game and it came out badly, so I wouldn't like to try again.

I have uploaded screenshots to show what I am talking about -
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zinzeiz/sc ... =imagewall

I would like to say thank you JawZ for your time and energy put in to this work.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

They have note been removed, only disable by a simple check of a box "Initally Disabled"
Quite easy to activate it for a doing such a test. And I did back then because I could not add the same amount of Light Bulbs as there where Light Sources so removed or re located Light Sources to areas that was in need of light.

Creation Kit;
In the interior cell you should see the missing content. Double click them or Right click them and choose edit and un tick the "Initially Disabled" checkmark. Do that for both Brazier and the fire itself and a third thing I think it was, perhaps.

--JawZ-- wrote:They have note been removed, only disable by a simple check of a box "Initally Disabled"
Quite easy to activate it for a doing such a test. And I did back then because I could not add the same amount of Light Bulbs as there where Light Sources so removed or re located Light Sources to areas that was in need of light.

Creation Kit;
In the interior cell you should see the missing content. Double click them or Right click them and choose edit and un tick the "Initially Disabled" checkmark. Do that for both Brazier and the fire itself and a third thing I think it was, perhaps.
JawZ thank you for the reply-

If I am understanding this, since Light Bulbs where added else where adding the light back to the missing blazers might not work out so well?

I did find the blazers in the Creation Kit, but when I was trying to find the third part (which I think is the light source) that was disabled the kit crashed on me. Will try again tomorrow, will load up the interiors esp to find the third part and then hunt for it in the Light bulb esp.
Again thank you for your work

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

If you adda Light Bulb to that interior you will run in to problems with Light Bulbs turning off and on in certain viewing angles.

You only need to activate the meshes for the blazer as well as fire and ember FX mesh, if you want it to be visually the same but they won't emit light.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--MOD UPDATE--

ELE - Lite officially released on the Nexus

During this week and previous weekend I started working on a Lite version of ELE to boost things up with the Nexus release.
The default Lite version of ELE includes ELE - Interior Lighting, Spell and Torch Lighting, FX Emittance and ELE Plugin - RS Light Color. For Skyrim + Official DLC's as well as Wyrmstooth and Falskaar.
New NMM Installer with custom separated modules as well as several combined options to minimize amount of .esp plugins. If you have Skyrim + all DLC's you can choose the Legendary option that includes all changes for every DLC + main game. Same goes for users of Falskaar and Wyrmstooth, Legendary + Falskaar + Wyrmstooth. It's all in the NMM installation.

And I've optimized the coding of the NMM installer since my previous ones, if you do not have all the required files activated a pop-up window will appear in the Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer notifying you that you do not have all required files to install that option or options.

ELE - Lite is still not a full fledged version as I've yet to alter the Directional + Directional Ambient Lighting color values nor the Fog values. But it will be done and released as the 1.0 version along with other features and fixes.

ELE - Lite on Nexus

Is ELE-Lite the new direction for the mod or just a side project? Are you still updating the full ELE?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

ELE - Lite will have the same visuals as the Full ELE Suite in the end. and when the time comes it will be removed and merged into the Full ELE Suite instead.
It's just done as a separate mod to allow users that have or are using ELE - Interior Lighting an easier access to the mod and/or keeping track on updates, and to bring the mod "under a stronger spot light" so I can recieve possibly a bit more feedback on improvments that could be done to the mod.