Enhanced Lighting for ENB, updated 25 November-14

general download section

Which part of ELE will you be using? To see which I should spend more time on.

You may select up to 5 options

View results
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: Enhanced Lightning for ENB, updated 10/19

It can add that extra touch to a scene for even better visuals ;)

It's worth taking a closer look at to see how to better end up with as accurate captures as possible.

Can't remember the content of the file and don't think I have it any of my message boxes, your PM with the download link that is.
I only used SweetFX for the lumasharpen, but have since then moved on from that as well. Maybe it's worth checking out how it performs in the effect.txt file later on.

*sensei*

Just made the adjustments to middle ingame brightness and that seems to have done the trick... Odd that it adds extra brightness when you lower it ingame though.

Guess it will be another shader mystery!

Also found out that it in a dark location like that forge, then it does matter if you are viewing in full screen or not! :)
Kinda obvious when ya think about it! But enough of this! Back to making your stuff look more epic!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I have never seen the point in adjusting that parameter as there are already many brightness and some gamma controls within ENB already.

I always run in windowed mode as it has proven to be the least problematic since I started using ENB version 0.100 up til recent versions.

I'll see if I can manage to cover some more areas now otherwise it will have to wait until next weekend.

Played through embarshard and just now through bleak falls barrow and everything looks fantastic. I am using Bronzes latest True Vision that he tweaked for your ELE imagespaces and everything looks great. I have not had to adjust anything. I am using all your files expect weathers, and regular light bulbs of course, and that fx effect file which I don't believe you have released yet. Really enjoying my game now. :)

Cheers
MM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

As a parting gift for this weekends end I'll release my modules in their current states.

These are to be considered as test files and nothing else!

Current ELE suite - http://www.mediafire.com/download/7aeolqw4ttwr4x8/ELE_Weekend_v42.zip

I will do this every upcoming weekend from now on as I only have time to work on these things during the weekends. So that you the end user of my files can have a go with them and possibly give me feedback on what looks good and what might need improvements, if you so choose to do it, no demands or expectations of it just a bonus ;)

There now I'm signing off for this weekend and I'll catch you all next weekend or perhaps some time during the week, we'll see ;)

Marlboro Man;

Good to hear it's looking good for you and I have to test that preset out myself, I have it lying around but I have yet to test it out.

Bronzes True Vision and Seasons of Skyrim mods are truly stunning, and they are also very smooth, my favorite enb's by far. :) Thanks for the new weekend ending files, I will give them a try. Have a good week. :)

Cheers
MM

*master*

Ah! Weekend-intermediate-result. I will check it out during the week and give feedback if I find issues.

@Marlboro Man: Why not using weathers?

I'm using Bronzes True Vision as basis. I allways used Unreal Cinema ENB. But the latter one does not look best with ELE. So I decided to do some adjustments to Tue Vision:
I replaced the SSAO Values with the Values from K-ENB (Just reduced sizescale and sourcetexturescale to .57445626465 to get little more fps) and add Water-parameter because the version of true vision i got last week did not include them. I replaced enbeffectprepass.fx with a custom one. I then copied the sephia- and filmgrain-code from unreal cinema enb over to the enbeffect.fx from true vision and adjusted saturation and brightness parameter of the postprocess in enbeffect.fx. Its now less colorfull but especially in daytime more vivid than unreal cinema and works well with ELE. Well, i guess I ll check out the Extensive Shaders for ENB Series by Kyokushinoyama and use some of them as I like it. But overall I m just satisfied with the result I got now ...

Oh and I made a really tiny enbraindrops.tga as raindrops allways seem to be too big in every enb preset i checked out ...

By the way, I m using ELE together with ELFX (Without Enhancer) because ELFX just is more complete regarding the placing of lights and lightsfx (@JawZ: works even with ELFX-Exteriorlighting it seems) - Just use loadorder as posted by JawZ (@JawZ: You have to update loadorder-documentation in first post as naming of Imagespaces.esp has changed and there are different modules for the dlc ;) )

Just added weathers. :) Not sure exactly why I was not using it before. Anyway, what is the "weathers addition" file ? Didn't see that mentioned in the 1st post. :)

MM

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Marlboro Man;
Judging by the images I can't disagree with that statement, but that is just an initial assessment and how a preset handles overall is something I rather look into on my own.
Hopefully they will and shouldn't cause any troubles for you, only issues are visually.
There should definitely not be any issues like save game bloating for an example occurring in your game-play with them

Well as the name says it adds weathers, completely new ones. To add more variation to the current weather system.
So far only one weather is in that file which is assigned to the PineForest aka Falkreath region of the world and it's a heavy fog weather.

Thanks and you as well :)

SiSaSyco;
I would be surprised if the exterior one had some sort of incompatibility with ELE and if it did it would be because of what ELFX made changes too. I have made sure to restrict my modules to only cover the things I mention on the first page and nothing else just for the reason of compatibility.

I will update the first page now with all the necessary info.
The DLC parts of the ELE suite does not require any specific ordering and should be placed in the order I listed on the first page as I do not cover the same thing twice in any of my modules.

- ELE - Spell and Torch Lighting.esp + DLC's
- ELE - FX Effects.esp + DLC's
- ELE - Light Bulbs.esp + DLC's
- * ELE - FX Emittance.esp + DLC's
- ELE - Interior Lighting.esp + DLC's
- ELE - Weathers.esp + DLC's

That's how it should be how you load the skyrim + DLC's interior lighting for an example does not matter at all. Same goes for the rest of the modules as well.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--STATUS UPDATE--

- Updated the frontpage/first comment with new and necessary info.