[Skyrim/SSE/AE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

general download section
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: [Skyrim/SSE/FO4] FreeFlyCam plugins

Just here to say that I'm working on the update.
It'll take some time as I'm also rewriting the hook while addressing some of the requests and bug fixes.

That's very good to hear. I only have three SKSE extension DLL mods left needing an update before I take the v1.6 plunge. And with your update, now only one has no certain "Update Pending" status.

Thank you for your great work. I wonder if you can provide the source code?
I'm learning how to edit TFC for Personal custom camera .

Using the F4SE Plugin I'm getting a free fly cam bug where when I do a tfc the screen goes all grey. Like the camera goes to some corner of the world, disable the dll and tfc works normally. Any thoughts? I was working fine for ever then it just started doing this today. No mod should be causing this, unless your plugin get the camera location from the skeleton or something (modified skel).

did i misread the logs or something. cause i cant use my gamepad (xbox) with flycam, there are no notfication or anything like on the pic and game only recognizes kb and m

Hi, is this plugin still being updated? I'm on AE since January and haven't found anything alternative to the FFC yet, anybody willing to share alternatives or mods or any plugin, please?

The author said he was working on an update, it was a bit more than 2 months ago. No news after that.

kingeric1992 wrote: 26 Jan 2022, 11:02 Just here to say that I'm working on the update.
It'll take some time as I'm also rewriting the hook while addressing some of the requests and bug fixes.
Appreciate! :good:

It's coming up on three months since Kingeric mentioned an update was in progress. Over four months since the first 1.6 version first came out. Kingeric hasn't been online here since January, when he made that post. I'm close to writing this off as "not getting an update".

Are there any alternatives to FreeFlyCam for SSE? I know FO4 has Photo Mode, but I haven't heard of any for SSE.

MadCat221 wrote: 15 Apr 2022, 14:35 It's coming up on three months since Kingeric mentioned an update was in progress. Over four months since the first 1.6 version first came out. Kingeric hasn't been online here since January, when he made that post. I'm close to writing this off as "not getting an update".

Are there any alternatives to FreeFlyCam for SSE? I know FO4 has Photo Mode, but I haven't heard of any for SSE.
I'm using SRWE but it's nowhere near what FFC is capable of. I can tolerate everything else since tfc is a thing but the only feature that I would like to have is to rotate the camera angle thats all.