Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

general download section
  • Author

Re: Skyrim SSE Water for ENB

Infa Red wrote: 10 Sep 2020, 21:26
So all the serious looking seams were either caused by Load order things. Or just a mod that simply causes it period to even vanilla water no matter what the load order !
<snip>
Absolutely any other help you need or tests you want me to do, please ask. I appreciate this superior water mod and your superior embers mod so much that I will do what I can to help at any moment. Tell me best way to steer you to them exact locations and I will. (if you care that is)
What's more likely to be happening is the plugins for those mods weren't updated to the new SSE waterflow values since LE didn't have water flow and the CK doesn't update them automatically. The fix is fairly easy: get the mod author to update the water flow records or run Azzendix's water flow script against the plugin in xEdit.

Heads-up.

The current version of ETAC -- both full and modular -- alters the terrain on the north of Riverwood to build a couple of structures across the river, but then Water reverts the terrain and the stream back to defaults. This here is a patch which must be placed after Water:

https://mega.nz/file/7BcBlCKb#LHqpuRJBJ ... 8zwG_f6BRw

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks, this is great. ETAC is the Expanded Towns And Cities from the old days? I wasn't even aware there was an SSE version.

Do you mind if I add this patch to the installer so that more people can find it?

mindflux wrote: 17 Nov 2021, 07:51 Thanks, this is great. ETAC is the Expanded Towns And Cities from the old days? I wasn't even aware there was an SSE version.

Do you mind if I add this patch to the installer so that more people can find it?
Sure do, it's for everyone. :) I personally kept ETAC because it's one of the few town mods with much-needed services.

Hi guys,
Trying to use water for ENB but getting lots of weird indigo and bright water in the distance and cant figure out how to fix it, maybe its missing a texture? I dont have any other water mods installed. I also cant find any settings to adjust water in my enb helper, there is no menu for water.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Not sure whether you can hotlink the image but it can be viewed with an ordinary url link:

https://yourimageshare.com/ib/jZbrwcxB71

Anyway, that definitely looks like a missing texture like you suspected and more specifically the lod texture. Which installation options did you use?

Wow fast response! I went with the dark transparent using your water settings in the enb ini. I also tried regular transparent and its the same. Using the install right off of nexus. I will try with another water mod like skyvraan just to see if it's isolated go w4enb. Really want to use your mod if I can!

quick update, switching to Skyvraan fixed the water issue in the distance, maybe that will point us in the right direction.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Alright, just realized you're using VR version. In that case I don't think that's a missing texture after all but some sort of an issue with the reflection possibly, I think some other users reported a similar thing.

Alas, I don't have a VR set so don't think there's much I can do.

Oh no worries! with all the incredible work you do for this game, you should really check it out in vr...its like a whole new experience. I cant go back to 2D, no matter how much time i spent in it.