ENB for Forgotten Realms - Demon Stone

general download section
  • Author

Updated June 15, 2013

“Change is not always growth, but growth is often rooted in change."
- Drizzt Do'Urden, as written by R.A. Salvatore

After going back, I thought the first version I made for this was garbage, so I ditched it and made a new one using the ENB Generic core, and played to the strengths of what shaders kicked in for it

Ambient occlusion is off. and really, I don't think it needs it

I made a completely new color palette for this not found in any of my Palette Packs. I tried my best to improve the overall fantasy environment feel ( there is some Peter Jackson influence in the Palette and lighting)

Runs 100% better than the previous version, so anyone that had trouble before, sorry, and hope this improved version makes up for it.
ENB for DemonStone.rar
ENB for DemonStone FINAL
(109.87 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
ENB for DemonStone by captainskullsaber, on Flickr
Last edited by CaptainSkullsaber on 20 Jun 2013, 02:04, edited 3 times in total.

Re: ENB for Forgotten Realms - Demon Stone

I loaded up this MOD but it took away voices on cinematics, and makes the graphics just look heavily reddish in color, and lower quality. Not anything like the screen shot. What am I doing wrong?
This is the first time I ever used one of these ENB settings before, there were no instructions, and assumed the files go in the main game directory?

I'm too new here to post a screen

Any help is appreciated.

System:
GTX550TI
Win 7 64
i5
9ggi mem

Thanks

I'm not sure what the problem is my friend.

I run this on XP with Nvidia 512 MB Video, and only 2 gigs of ram with no problems

try lowering your video settings?? and turn off any in game enhancements .

I'm actually in the process of re-doing this particular mod, but i'm not sure what your problem can be

Old version was trashed, And replaced. This is a huge improvement, and after pretty much beating this game with it, I'm satisfied with it being a Final Version.