TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

You guys are too good! :mrgreen:

In other news my second GTX680 arrived yesterday. :D Yet to dip below 45FPS with any ENB AA & AF combination. Can have all the SSAO and SSIL in the world and its buttery smooth. All the better to test ENB's on. :twisted:

@DogStar : Can't say how excited I am for your release. Will definitely be testing it out this week / weekend.

*sensei*

*master*

Finally found out what was causing me to crash when I installed texture compilation mod--turns out had HD texture packs checked on and for some reason doesn't like to play nice at times. Not that I mind, looks better without it as it was overriding many of the other textures anyways. So far game is stable since I disabled Bethesda's pack so I'm happy and can get on to other things again.

*sensei*

Prpnnightmare wrote: @DogStar : Can't say how excited I am for your release. Will definitely be testing it out this week / weekend.
Well thanks, but please contain your excitement, it ain't that great compared to what to true config makers here are doing :)

@theradikal11 - great shots!.. love the punchy light effects.

@eldyraen - great dramatic captures.

@trillville - pure class as usual 8-)

@dpeasant - Same applies... do you have plans to put this work out at some point?

Adore the colours you achieve here :o

Anyone try the 1.7 Skyrim beta?...

I using it without any problems, but I'm not making any game progress in case it buggers things up.

Change-log.
..General memory and stability optimizations
..Fixed crash related to new water shaders
..Fixed rare crash related to dragon landings
..Fixed logic error with loading screens from add-ons (Xbox 360)
..Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards
..Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands (Xbox 360)
..Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly (Xbox 360)
..Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)
..Fixed issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish (Xbox 360)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dogstar, great to see your setup up for grabs! :P I have to give it a spin to enjoy the gorgeous IL you got going on.

Trillville, cool and interesting stuff as always. The way you blow out the highlights of the branches in the third screen looks particularly amazing! I actually employ something quite similar in my current config, but I'm still looking for the perfect balance (as if...) because I don't like the way the faces get blown out as well especially in bright daylight. Decisions, decisions...

Dpeasant, love the colour depth you have achieved without looking over-saturated.

Great shots, theradikal11 & eldyraen!

And sure, one for the grass rage...

*sensei*

Thank you, guys :oops: . Im planning to release this, but still its a way to go. I cant give much time to weather editing lately, and those interiors eat mch time too. Btw, what tint should i give to foggy weather? I mean, i have snowy weathers bluish, overcast rain is bluish too, as its seen in latest screens, im planing to make storm a bit greenish and still havent decided anything about foggy. im not talking about realism, but about atmosphere.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

I am testing some new palettes and the effect they have on lighting.

*sensei*

Looking great evok99...

Hey guys, does anyone know what parameters affect the brightness of waterfalls and whitewater? [and I don't mean the replaceable texture]... I notice some configs have water that looks luminescent especially in low light/ night conditions and other don't. This was one thing that drew me to Matso's config to play around with, as the radioactive water really bugs me.. I would love to know how to correct this if possible.

Anyone who has, or wants to try the config I posted a page or two back please change the SSAO/SSIL settings to these... the other version was rough.

[SSAO_SSIL]
UseIndirectLighting=true
SamplingQuality=0
SamplingRange=0.45
FadeFogRangeDay=9.0
FadeFogRangeNight=9.0
SizeScale=0.4
SourceTexturesScale=0.4
FilterQuality=0
AOAmount=1.0
ILAmount=5.0
UseComplexIndirectLighting=false

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Cool stuff, evok99.

Dpeasant, maybe add a hint of turquoise? I guess grey's a pretty good all-arounder though. It's a shame that there aren't specific foggy weathers for each area, although it would further add to the tweaking stint...

DogStar, not sure what you mean but perhaps bright water seen from faraway at night or in fog? If yes, I think the issue's caused by fog values - hard to fix without ruining everything. The oft-seen radioactive whitewater (the foam) is caused by fire values... Maybe someone more knowledgeable has better ideas, too late already here.

Last edited by mindflux on 26 Jul 2012, 12:05, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

@mindflux
Ahhhhh...release it already! :D

i5-2500k 4.3 Ghz, GTX 580 1.5 GB, 8gb RAM