TES Skyrim 0.113

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim 0.113

Out of video memory or may be videocard monitoring or tweaking software. Decrease resolution and turn off antialiasing, if it helps, then not enough video memory.

nono

Thanks!

naossoan

does anyone know how to get DXTORY to work with the ENB? I'm using .113 ENB.

If I try to load Skyrim with dxtory running, it crashes upon trying to load a save. If I close dxtory it runs totally fine.

I know there is an issue with using overlays with ENB, so I turned off the feature of dxtory to loads an overlay on screen, but it still crashes upon loading a save.

I've tried both the "Injector" and "Wrapper" version of ENB but they both crash.

I tried searching this forum but I'm not having much luck there...

Does anyone know if it's possible to run these two together?

Thanks!

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

May be it's out of video memory issue? Decrease resolution of display or/and turn off antialiasing, decrease quality of textures. I don't know what else, injector version must be compatible with everything.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@naossoan

Were you sure to remove the d3d9.dll when trying to run with the injector?

naossoan

May be it's out of video memory issue? Decrease resolution of display or/and turn off antialiasing, decrease quality of textures. I don't know what else, injector version must be compatible with everything.
I don't really think it's a memory issue because I have a really good system. I5 3570k cpu, GTX670. With no mods and official HD textures I run Skyrim at Ultra at 100+ FPS most of the time. Even with ENB I rarely drop below 50.
Were you sure to remove the d3d9.dll when trying to run with the injector?
I'm pretty sure the first time I tried using it was with the Injector version, without any d3d9.dll even in there, but I'll remove EVERYTHING ENB from my folder and try again.

EDIT:

Interestingly enough, if I turn off AA and use FXAA instead, it works now with the Injector version. Quite strange considering I never experience issues playing the game without the recording software turned on with these settings. maybe the AA + ENB somehow doesn't like working with dxtory.

Thanks!!

EDIT again:

Turns out It's not just the AA...I realized I was running Skyrim from the Steam shortcut, instead of the Skyrim Script Extender executable. Now it crashes again if I use the SKSE Launcher. I don't know what's up!?

I even tried disabling all my mods that use SKSE, but it still crashes when using the SKSE launcher.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

*sensei*

outdated skse?
but this might be the wrong forum for questions like that