TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

This ONE

@T.A.Z :
What u're doing is turning crazy good !
Lian Li PC011 Dynamic, Corsair AX 1500i PSU, i9 10850K @5.0 Ghz, Aorus Z490 Ultra, RTX3090 MSI Gaming X Trio, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB RAM@3600, Corsair MP600 1TB NVME System Drive, 10 TB Storage, W10 Pro 64, Custom Hard Tubing Watercooling Loop

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Back from vacation. Now I just need an internet connection in my new house. My new son arrives within a month or so. Meaning I will be having NO time for skyrim at all. Man that sucks. Anyways, hopefully I can squese in a few hours here and there. Lots of pages to go through here after one week away. but I WILL get through it :)

Unreal: Really great images here, your ENB is looking Awesome. I HAVE to try it out at some point. Images like these are stunning! It really looks like a place I would love to explore.. Oh.. Is this Opethfeldt or your enb? I'm confused now :)

Opethfeldt: Same goes to you. I don't know if it's the skylight that does it, but some of your images really looks like global illumination. Unbelievable!
This is what I'm talking about. Looks like you have the perfect settings for Ambient Occlusion, Indirect Lighting, and Skylight.

I have to check out that skylight feature!

theradikal11: Love your colors man! But I really hate the sun corona, sorry. It's too ovious that it's just a texture getting scaled up and down, and it's on top of the great light rays that boris has created, light rays alone are doing a much better job I think. In my config I have turned SunCorona down to 0.0. Other than that I really love the look of your config :)

Great color and contrast

Bad Sun Corona

trillville: Your shots never fail to impress me. There's no other config like yours. I don't think I could play with it, as it's too desaturated and depressing, but that's also exactly what I love about it.. Does that make any sense? :)

Impressive!

evok99: Pretty damn impressive shots! I don't know what you are doing, but it works :D

Oyama: Sweet shot this :)

dpeasant: I would really love to watch a video of your config. It seems like every picture has rainbow colors. All kinds of colors in every screen, I would really like to see this in motion. You blacks are also VERY black, crushing alot of the dark details. But again, it looks like no other config out there. Please make a video of this :)

Love this shot!

And to everyone else. Great job ALL.. Please keep posting. It's a joy to browse through :)

I'll be back!

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

A noob question: how can I increase sun ray intensity, so that they are more visible (by default, they are barely visible)? SunRaysMultiplier does not seem to have an effect

a few timelapse shots so that I'm not entirely offtopic

*master*

:)

*master*

*master*

Mix Configs & Versions
-

*master*

@Oyama: Thank you :)
@theradikal11: Normaly I don't like too dark/saturated pictures, but some of those you just posted are really nice.

Just a quick comparison of vanilla vs. enb vs. enb + custom weather although the chosen scene is not the best.

Vanilla:

ENB only:

ENB + custom weather:

(The sunlight color is a bit too blue due to compression, ingame it looks slightly different)

my new ENB config: Drama ENB

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21428

*sensei*

So much great stuff going on, especially you guys playing with the weather... it add a whole new dimension.

A few shots using a fiddled with TV_ENB... though when I see trillvilles pics I think I'm just breaking his hard work :?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.