TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Re: TES Skyrim

youngneil1 and CosmicBlue: Thanks. I tried, and it looks like it works. I thought I had to replace files like enbeffect.fx and enbeffectprepass.fx and stuff like that..

I tried to play with skylight a bit. for some reason I don't get the cool effect like opethfeld has, that cool GI look. What's the secret? Is it because he has a high ambient light setting perhaps, that the effect is more visible?

If I understand skylight right. It's just like ambient occlusion, but it reaches a wider range/radius. So ambient occlusion should be the darkest, skylight a little less dark, and then ambient light even less dark.. right? That would create the best effect..

Any tips on how to get skylight to look awesome? :)

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Scarlet ENB

Scarlet the final chapter

Sorry but i cant let you go on this way my evil twin sister ;)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

Hi all

Skyrim + No mods + config v2.0

*sensei*

Maken1 wrote:Hi all

Awesome Maken1!... I love the colours you've achieved 8-) I have no idea how some of you folks get these colours into your configs... I would describe these as pastel hues, as it has a subtlety to it.

Is this WIP or is it possible to have a go with your settings?

Oyama wrote:This ONE
thanks men

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Even today I still sometimes get surprised just how astonishing stuff ENB can pull off. Check out the pillar on the right!

And for comparison, vanilla:

Yeah, need better/rougher texture set for the furniture...

*master*

DogStar wrote:
Maken1 wrote:Hi all

Awesome Maken1!... I love the colours you've achieved 8-) I have no idea how some of you folks get these colours into your configs... I would describe these as pastel hues, as it has a subtlety to it.

Is this WIP or is it possible to have a go with your settings?
Greetings DogStar, how you been? :)

I saw your lastest screenshots and config, it was very good, i was playing and progressing with my game with it ( i was too lazy to continue config my previous config ), now i can visit more places to test the ENBs.

Thank! you friend , i was like 3 weeks off from this, i took some of my free time on those 3 weeks to try new config, do you remember my old post? it was from config v1 and because there was somethings that i still cant fix, i got frustrated and leave it, play new games and now i come back but trying something new to have like 2nd option you know.
Yes, its still huge WIP and more now that i need to work, i need new pc friend, there is still alot of things that are sacrificed to can have that image quality, i must balance things to minimize some the problems or things that i dont like.
Sorry for the late answer, i was working friend, i will uplaod more later when i get some time.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Finally decided to tackle the snowstorm - haven't ever been in one, so it's difficult to say how much light there should be...

*sensei*

Second pictures looks more like snowstorm. Perhaps just a little less light, than it's perfect.