TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hi, Thought I'd post some shots of me trying out ENB with Project Reality - Climates Of Tamriel by JJC71, still very much a WIP.
Sorry for the lazy angles. thses have been re-sized from 1360 x 768 to 1024 x 768...I have a older PC so cant run in high res.

Thanks for looking.

*master*

JohnnyServ: Looks great from your shots (haven't downloaded so not sure in game yet)

Cruncher: I believe Confidence-Man is using very high Ambient Lighting which causes that effect--something I tried anyways while testing this last time and had similar effect. Only thing I could think of to try to fix it would be while using high ambient lighting perhaps try playing with ENBeffect to play with color correction/saturation to see if it might help. I haven't tried it yet myself but its idea I had after seeing it for myself and then again looking at his shots. No clue if it would work but since it plays with color seemed like a possible solution (in theory).

Lighting is all Vanilla--haven't downloaded any lighting mods since I did a clean install so 100% sure of it this time.

Also thanks a ton and glad you like them ;) Never even knew about Facelight so had to go and find out what it was and downloaded main/dark versions right away (probably start with dark as suits my goals bit more). I am using IndirectLighting but not very much of it and never thought to see how it would effect facial shadows so time to experiment bit more ;) I used to use ComplexDirectLighting but for some reason it began causing issues when I upgraded my pc and not sure why. Maybe saved wrong ini file or something--who knows. Will probably turn it back on and check later.

I can definitely see the resemblance to UW, its been there forever as seem to have similar tastes. Plus I just liked the way UW's nights looked originally as mine used to be too dark and inspired me to find a brighter/more detailed night while still being very dark at heart. Days though are inspired more by Opethfeldt this time around compared to my older settings. Not 100% either them or my older settings but an interesting mix that comes together nicely. Anyways... ramblings off and on to testing FaceLight and IL some more ;) Thanks again for the tip.

Edit: Will figure out how/where to upload the Sovngarde save and will add it today to next post. It starts inside the Hall of Valor so won't be able to really test early part of it but still can see how things look in the Hall and a little pre/post Alduin.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

CruNcher wrote:
The lighting partly looks really good but why are the skin tones shifting so heavy into pastel ?
Like eldyraen said, high ambient lighting, but also I've removed most of the slightly greenish-blue tint Bethesda uses for their ambients and added more color to highlights and shadows. Also the time of day and that I usually choose the palest skins.
Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Oh mann

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ct1668FUKs

it shivers down my spine what he could have reached with a better tuned ENB, it's already amazing though, sadly though the animation timing and shadow issues kill the flow a little in some shots.
But it's amazing it would already be able to replace a lot of PreViz stuff :)
I hope Bethesda thinks about a Scene Capture Playback System for a coming update that would be awesome and make it a lot easier :)

Perfection is the greatest enemy of photorealism.
Jorge Jimenez Activision Blizzard

@ that video

2:48 8-)

Hi everyone this is my config that i'm working :)

Sorry for the small images photobucket resized them :/

*master*

Hey guys! I finally got around to posting my ENB on Nexus! YAYYY!!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21680

Gratz on release, MetallicAcid! Always a great relief to get a long work completed and published!

Some more rather random shots from my own tinkering:

*master*

A selection from my ENB