TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

These are beautiful shots, Dogstar. The pastel colour of the dusk horizon with that fog on the mountain side mixing with it is gorgeous. Also like the view on the ridge of the waterfall from above, it looks very "real" in a fantasy context (if that makes any sense).

On another note: I posted a few screens with red shades in the dark, creating silhouettes of objects in the dark in a red glow. I think this effect is better understood when seen in motion, so I made a little video about it(part of the upcoming release of my Vampiric ENB):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGq7wE25 ... e=youtu.be

Edit: Repaired sound of first video and added a second short one just to show some dark atmopshere :):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmW1gMeMTHc
Last edited by youngneil1 on 05 Aug 2012, 15:33, edited 2 times in total.

Maken1 wrote:Hi all everyone.
Two days without come here and i see alot of GOOD stuffs here. Thanks all for this inspiration.

Test 2

This was config 2 + test 2

Greetings to DogStar, mindflux and all.
Jesus christ! Please send me a link to this config!

I've been messing with enb for so long, trying to achieve exactly this result but I never had the patience or knowledge to do it.

Such a wonderful display.. Jesus... :shock:

*sensei*

youngneil1 wrote:These are beautiful shots, Dogstar. The pastel colour of the dusk horizon with that fog on the mountain side mixing with it is gorgeous. Also like the view on the ridge of the waterfall from above, it looks very "real" in a fantasy context (if that makes any sense).
Thank you, pleased you like them :D

Your stuff is mighty interesting... not sure I could stomach the blood red stuff myself, but its a novel approach, and shows what can be done with ENB.
Chade wrote:
Jesus christ! Please send me a link to this config!
Maken1's config is looking very sweet indeed... the colours are really beautiful... so, yeah, hurry up already :lol:

DogStar wrote:
Downloaded Dawnguard, but have yet to come into contact with it... I'm not even sure where to go to find the new content :oops:

Go to Riften! either you'll be approached by someone or you just simply ask a guard for rumours.

*sensei*

Plywood wrote:
DogStar wrote:
Downloaded Dawnguard, but have yet to come into contact with it... I'm not even sure where to go to find the new content :oops:

Go to Riften! either you'll be approached by someone or you just simply ask a guard for rumours.
Ah, thank you Plywood :)

I will head that way and see what I find.

*master*

Wow! I've missed a lot of things, but I'll definitely watch all the way back.
I've also started Dawnguard and for now it looks not bad. There will be no big spoilers in my set, just a small pick from a start location and 1 screen with awesome new eyes (which you already saw on the poster).

@dpeasant: Thanks for your rain screens and all the others. About your question: I think a little bit yellowish fog will be ok.
@DogStar: Same thing about fights - they ends so fast... But still I really like your ordinary screens ;)
@guibap: Hi and welcome, show us some more of your stuff )
@DrFubar: Welcome for you too. Just do more screens, post them here and after some time you will find angles you would like to share )
@all: keep posting ^^

Beware, a lot of screens ahead. Sorry for similar stuff... >_>

It's really amazing how bad vanilla can treat its own light design for about 80% of time... Two screens for comparison.

*master*

*master*

Great shots Fedorrrz!

Impressive stuff. Fedorrrz. The werewolf shots tell a fantastic tale, thumbs up!

@all: I just released Vampiric ENB (see all the shots on the last few pages), so if you're in the mood for a little blood, grim darkness, foggy mountains and the mysterious Realm of the Red Shadow, give it a try ;-).
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21748/

*master*

@MetallicAcid: Thanks ^^
Also really like your screen with the moon and drinking guys from your last stuff)

@youngneil1: Thank you) Glad you like it, but I missed all of the guard fight key frames... so it looks don't really convincing...sorry =_=
Your Vampiric ENB stuff looks kinda neat, so I'll agree with DogStar - its an interesting type of approach ;)