TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

hi,

i cannot read russian, but i guess your post is about the skse and acceleration layer. i installed it 2 hours ago and it doesn't really help for the fps. indoors i get 2 fps more and outdoors i get even 4 fps less with the plugin.

raystyle wrote:hi,

i cannot read russian, but i guess your post is about the skse and acceleration layer. i installed it 2 hours ago and it doesn't really help for the fps. indoors i get 2 fps more and outdoors i get even 4 fps less with the plugin.
Not exactly. My main problem is lack of effects(fire, frostbite, spiderweb ...) in the game with my ATI HD 3870.
I want to solve this problem with ENB, but worried about the performance impact of the GPU and mods based on SKSE scripts (including acceleration layer, but not the only one)

p.s. ENB is installed. As a result, once again delayed upgrading PC video :) (but also requesting an optimal configuration for ATI HD 3870)

if you think about the performance it will have with enb i have this for you

i made some benchmark this afternoon and some bar graphs to show how the v102 is doing with the gionight settings with enabled depth of field compared to the original game and as third option the enb mod with disabled function F12.

setup:
Phenom X4 9950 @ 2,6 GHz - 2 x GTX 260-216 @ 666 MHz SLI - 4 GB (2x2GB) OCZ 800 MHz, 2.1V, 5-5-5-15, trc 24
vista 64

nvidia driver settings (290.36):
Ambient Occlusion = Quality
Texture Filtering Quality = High Quality
Triple Buffering = On
AA Transparency = Multisampling

Skyrim Settings:
1920x1080, Ultra settings, FXAA enabled, AA off, Anisotropic = 8, Distance Settings = high
bench_indoor.png
bench_indoor.png (19.5 KiB) Viewed 6103 times
bench_outdoor.png
bench_outdoor.png (21.05 KiB) Viewed 6103 times
measured using fraps with 7 second time interval and 3 intervals per test.
all settings are with Ambient Occlusion enabled (without enb settings, too).

Sorry for the "spam"
I use legacyy's config (with SMAA injector) - most of my problems are solved

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

kpox
Вам нужно ставить AntiFREEZE патч, а не графический мод.

ENBSeries wrote:kpox
Вам нужно ставить AntiFREEZE патч, а не графический мод.
ENG:
When I saw the game quality and style with mod, I became ENB-dependent ;)
I manually configurate Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini with configurator and I try to configure the best possible performance/quality with your mod for my 1680x1050 (for 512 Mb GDDR5 of my graf card)
РУС:
Поздно .... я уже подсел а граф.мод ;)
На "сайте" сконфигурировал вручную настройки Skyrim.ini и SkyrimPrefs.ini и пытаюсь сделать наилучшее соотношение производительность/качество в настройках мода под своё 1680x1050 (для 512-ти Mb GDDR5 моей старушки АСУС).
К примеру не могу побороть непрозрачность границы водораздела "из воды" при виде от 3-го лица(хотя от 1-го даже и не проверял), но это было и до мода. А также избыточную темноту под водой.

paixa

is that many people would love them to add motion blur to Skyrim with quality motion blur of the game could blocker getting 30 fps and remain soft and strong, as is seen dramatically crysis at 30 fps smooth motion blur thanks to the the maximum. Skyrim an excellent game as he deserves. Voris please attend my request and thank you very much for making the game a graphical masterpiece ....

ENB is not working anymore.

my system will crash as soon as the sykrim menu comes up after the bethesda logo, it will go back to desktop, pc will restart itself or i get big coloured pixels all over the screen that change colour every 2 seconds.

i removed all files and skyboost r3 (no other mods present) and it would start again and play normally, i added skyboost r3 again and had better fps and could play normally, then copied the same files i had before from 102 tadsudoshi and it crashed immediately to desktop when skyrim menu comes up.

it's very strange. i run the launcher after removing and let it configure to the graphics adapter.

then i copied the 102 and let it configure to the enb adapter like i did before.

i can change to windows and task manager runs and displays fine over the coloured pixels.
DSC07305.JPG
DSC07310.JPG

how can i get the enb mod to work again ??

got it working again.

i just had to uninstall nvidia drivers and install the new nvidia skyrim drivers.

didn't change a thing in the skyrim files and it worked again.

ENBSeries wrote:[Ork]

Pimp Daddy White Boy
I don't understand, game is cracked (or not a steam version) and mod still not works?
cracked steam version. only the .96 antifreeze version will work. anything else, when i run the game instantly crashes