TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

@Nicolay: Play around with "AmbientLightingIntensityNight=" (higher values=brighter ambinet lights) and "AmbientLightingCurveNight=" (lower values=brighter).
I'll try it ( seems easy to do without some ultra-disaster eheh ) ^^ thanks for the trick!...

Hello there!
I've made a custom sunsprite as resources for you.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22127/

Maybe you like it :)
(it requires the new v0.117 ENB)

Regards

mannygt
Much appreciated! Thanks a bunch! I'll try it out in-game now.

EDIT: works great, I'll be sure to endorse. Thanks.

MTindle wrote:mannygt
Much appreciated! Thanks a bunch! I'll try it out in-game now.

EDIT: works great, I'll be sure to endorse. Thanks.
Thanks! :) you're welcome!

*sensei*

Is anybody else seeing direct affect of changing either the day or night Ambient light settings on every scene? For me it does not matter whether it is day, night, indoors our out. AmbientLightingIntensityDay/Night both have effect on the scene.

I think I noticed this first with introduction of SkyLightning version but have not been tweaking Ambient light much until recently. Also apparent in 117.

*master*

Pics from TAZ, Confidece-man, mindflux, my favorites so far.

Well I finally eliminated the FXAA and RL from my config, I have to do a new palette, it wasn't so traumatic as I tought it will be :p. This is pure enb with weather customization.
I always wanted that cloudy days or anything other than clear, to have this cold and realistic feel, but that was imposible without AO and CK editing.

These are around 12:00pm.

*master*

Looks fantastic Opethfeldt. I think I like it even better now without the helper mods. Curious though, what grass density mod are you using? Looks great.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Thanks Opeth, but damn do your screens looks good! The weather looks exactly like it's sometimes on a rainy overcast day, and the resemblance to photorealism is cunning. You're really a visionary unlike no one else.

I tried to fix my snowy weathers with moderate success, but it seems like I'm now a victim of the infamous pink snow - my own fault, I guess.

Last edited by mindflux on 10 Aug 2012, 22:37, edited 1 time in total.

*sensei*

@Opethfeldt - Utterly stunning!.... undoubtedly your best yet, and I can't wait to try it for myself.

@mindflux - very beautiful snow scenes... which I find the hardest areas to get looking good.

Love Vurt's latest update... the 'less red' tundra plants will suit those who like a bit more colour, but have disliked the vivid red the tundra becomes... the new heather also looks fantastic.

*master*

Is anyone else noticing a gravitation towards a single look for most of these configs?Especially the ENB + CoT ones. Don't get me wrong they do look great.