TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

hey evensen007, what mod are you using to display your gpu performance and fps?

XenoKratios wrote:hey evensen007, what mod are you using to display your gpu performance and fps?
Xeno, it is the MSI afterburner OSD overlay. To get it to work properly with ENB, you have to create a OSD profile for it and then edit the profile file.

Techuser wrote:
Can anyone tell me how to make my trees look like this? I have Vurts and a couple of other tree mods, but this looks fantastic. The bark is photo-realistic.

I use the HD retexture (heavy on perfomance btw), maybe it affects the trees texturest too
Dorak wrote:Looks kinda good Techuser. Especially the forest. Got any link for your settings ? Gonna give it a try.

A recent link if possible, the download on skyrimnexus page is like 5 days old.
Almost done with the next version, I'm not happy on how the distance fog looks but I think all presets must have this problem

Techuser wrote:I use the HD retexture (heavy on perfomance btw), maybe it affects the trees texturest too
Dorak wrote:Looks kinda good Techuser. Especially the forest. Got any link for your settings ? Gonna give it a try.

A recent link if possible, the download on skyrimnexus page is like 5 days old.
Almost done with the next version, I'm not happy on how the distance fog looks but I think all presets must have this problem
Which Hd re-texture? There's about 5 of them now! :o

Probably this one: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=141
I use it and my trees look like that

Cougar88889 wrote:Probably this one: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=141
I use it and my trees look like that
Thanks. I have Vurts, but one of my other texture packs must have copied over it.

Skyrim 2k HD I think its called
I dont have the flora overhaul, didn't know it enhanced the sprites too, gonna get it now

*master*

Techuser, those screens looks amazing

Personally, i recomend not using any landscape, rocks, or tree texture, all HD textures i have tried simply dont match vanilla artistic quality, where each texture blends perfectly too. Resolution doesn´t matter because at normal view distance you dont notice details, they looks worse actually.

I havent played more than 5 minutes of vanilla skyrim to compare but I'm happy with the ones I'm using, the ground looks great
some I've seen simply add some noise layer to the textures

also, released new version of mine, with a video instead of screens this time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpsmMe3XJfY