TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Gio, why don't you post a video showing us how your game really looks? ;)

Same reason you won't release your config I bet.

*sensei*

tapioks>>>
You my friend did largest work among all of us to spread Skyrim ENB, you even started from old not primarily Skyrim ENb's and once I visited your presets thread and was pleased and surprised seeing your frequent responses almost to everyone who needed help.
Great Job Tapioks, keep it up my friend!!!

FMX>>>
I already explained somewhere in this thread about reasons why I will never upload any video on youtube to showcase my presets, My last one was GTA4 video which was much worser in quality than I had on my PC. Youtube Video can't represent how beautiful this game may look but screenshots can , it's even better in motion than on my pics , like I said several times it may look at CGI level of quality very often thanks to ENB of course, and it's smooth as butter on my PC, almost constant 60fps rarely deeps below this figure.
PS:Please don't spread your theories as facts keep them to yourself.

edit:
Boris>>>
Yes, you are completely right this is our problem that we can't upload 2-3gb videos and we have to compress (other more realistic word rape) it, and youtube also adds it's own "magic".
Last edited by Gionight on 11 Jan 2012, 16:16, edited 4 times in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Gionight
I have same problem. But some companies publishing game video at very high quality, so something wrong how we encode video.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yeah, gionight definatly knows how to take a good picture, it's not only his enb that makes it look awesome, it's also the framing and composition of the image. It all adds up :)

tapioks is awesome, and has been very helpfull around these forums, it's all love :)

Boris/Gionight: I did a shitload of research a few years back on how to make youtube videos in the best possible quality. I ended up using Sony Vegas, and renders as WMV 20mbit. It gave the best youtube quality with almost no quality loss at all. so try that.. And when using Vegas, remember to disable resample on the clip, no one ever does this, and it removes the double frames when you have a clip with higher or lower framerate than you render output.. anyways, I'm sure you all already knows all this, so I'll just shut up now :)

Oh, and thanks for making this ENB and these awesome settings. This topic is perfect for grabbing awesome wallpapers :) They are shuffling on my secondary screen here at work, it simply inspires me to do my job better.. Hell, Hitman absolution will properbly have better animations now, thanks to this :D hehe..

My Skyrim ENB
My Gaming youtube Channel
My Animation youtube Channel

*master*

Hello

Firstly want to say a big thank you to everyone, I'm really enjoying wondering around Skyrim with ENB settings :)

I've tried all sorts of different setting from Techuser and Gionight and many more.

I'm now testing Dark's settings and have started to tweak them to my liking.

Here's my album so far.

http://s121.photobucket.com/albums/o228/evofq3o0/

Please could I have some advise as to making the nights a bit lighter and the lights from fires and candles to give off more light but not getting brighter or changing colour.

*master*

*sensei*

Just messing around various enbeffect edits. Same as gta4 :lol:

[more]

*sensei*

kalicola>>>
Thanks mate.
I'm just complete noob in video editing software it's not my thing, never was fun making videos and uploading them, but painting and as such taking screenshots it's my primarily hobby, but anyway thanks for advise :)
I am eagerly waiting Hitman: Absolution to be released and Good luck with your game :)

EvoFq3o0>>>
Increase this parameters in step by 0.1, you can test it while you are playing just Alt+Tab game change/save settings and Alt+Tab into the game again.
[ENVIRONMENT]

DirectLightingIntensityNight=??
DirectLightingCurveNight=??

AmbientLightingIntensityNight=??
AmbientLightingCurveNight=??

to make light from fire,candles more instance
increase this:
PointLightingIntensityNight=??

dpeasant>>>
Nice pics especially the first one :)
Last edited by Gionight on 10 Jan 2012, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

Thank you Gionight, I'll give it another go tonight. I know It's bean said that its pointless to pursue realism in a game. but we all try and I think many attempts have been awesome and not far off in certain lights.

when i'm playing gta iv for instance and for a second or two it looks real, it just makes the whole experience special and that's what I want to do with Skyrim :) maybe it won't look real 100% of the time but if its pretty damn close or you have moments where you look and look again its worth while.

*master*

My settings look like this so far:

Screenshots

But I also got a few problems:

How do I make the water less transparent? (SSAO is already disabled)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/25 ... hot4k.png/

How do I create a smoother transition between sun and sky? (especially at evening)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... t11pq.png/

How do I make the water less glowing at night? (Sometimes I also get really green water when it is cloudy, how to fix this?)
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/33 ... ot13b.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18 ... ot14s.png/

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB