TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

I never got it to change only by alt tabbing, even if I reload a game or turn ENB on and off, it never changes

Amazing pics !!! I just can't believe it's the same game :o it's rather looks like something from animated film.
Your work inspired me to build a new PC.

*master*

I really wish people would stop quoting posts with 20 full size screen shots embedded in them and duplicating them. That's why this post is 36 pages.... it would be half that or less if this would stop. There is nothing more annoying then logging in, seeing that there is a whole new page up, only to find out that someone just quoted another user's full page post just to say, "Hey, looking good!"

PMind wrote:I really wish people would stop quoting posts with 20 full size screen shots embedded in them and duplicating them. That's why this post is 36 pages.... it would be half that or less if this would stop. There is nothing more annoying then logging in, seeing that there is a whole new page up, only to find out that someone just quoted another user's full page post just to say, "Hey, looking good!"
Post size doesnt affect pages, post numbers does. It justs turns harder to read.

Some using that HD6 settings
but with less blur and more even lighting for less contrast

this preset has the best fog Ive seen so far (havent tried with occlusion turned on though)

*master*

techuser: Would it be possible for you that you could upload your video where you show your enb settings without music because I can't view 'cause of non-availability in my country -.-

CPU: i7 3770K @ 3,4 GHz (3,9 GHz with Turbo); RAM: Corsair 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz; GPU: Asus GTX 980 Strix; Mainboard: Asrock Z77 Pro 3; SSD: Samsung 830 128 GB; HDD: 2 TB

*master*

@techuser

You know what I mean. When you check the most recent pages it is nice to see new posts with new screens, not a quote with the same 20 screen shots from 2 pages back. The old "@user name" reply (which I so tactifully used in this reply) suffices I think.

*sensei*

PMind>>>
Calm down man or do we need to call doctors ?
Not sure why this bothers you so much that you fill the whole 36 page with complaining.
I am also against pics quoting but whats done it's done and you have to deal with it somehow 8-)

Machoman>>>
Thank you my friend I'm doing it for everyone to enjoy this game beauty powered with ENB.
BTW Yeah I know you are Machoman but Please next time do not quote so much pics :)

edit:
EvoFq3o0>>>
I just can't do it, sorry mate :(
I have 3 backups of the whole Skyrim mods package, you need to be very safety with such things :)
Last edited by Gionight on 11 Jan 2012, 00:26, edited 5 times in total.

*master*

:cry: omg just spent forever tweaking to get a better night and more colour in my mid afternoons. but i didn't back up my changes and now they are gone :(

Gionight are you ever going to release v0.99?

FMX

Gionight wrote: FMX>>>
I already explained somewhere in this thread about reasons why I will never upload any video on youtube to showcase my presets, My last one was GTA4 video which was much worser in quality than I had on my PC. Youtube Video can't represent how beautiful this game may look but screenshots can , it's even better in motion than on my pics , like I said several times it may look at CGI level of quality very often thanks to ENB of course, and it's smooth as butter on my PC, almost constant 60fps rarely deeps below this figure.
PS:Please don't spread your theories as facts keep them to yourself.
Why does it matter if it was "worse" quality than on your PC? What does that do? If you record in 1080, which your PC is capable of, you could definitely get some comparable quality.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Techuser
If i understood you correctly, press backspace key to reload presets and shaders after modifying them.

For users with screenshots with grayish colors
Fire color is lost, increase it's "curve" property to restore. And if you think that color changed too much to gray, this is because intensity is very big and colors compressed in exponential manner. Some parameters in enbeffect.fx allow to restore colors (if you wish).

dpeasant
The game use wrong blue colors (greeny, but must be blue), apply violet color filter in enbeffect.fx before tonemapping. For example color.xyz*=float3(1.08, 1.0, 1.15); //not tested, tweak yourself

Gionight
What else (except ssao/ssil, i optimized it a bit, but different math and result not as good as in first) you don't like in 0.102?