TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

The one question that has been avoided and never answered: Why won't you (gionight) release your 0.99 config that you reference in your screen shots? It doesn't make any sense. You say your enb 0102 profile is crap and then you posted it here and in Nexus, but you won't post your 0.99 config that you love? What am I missing here?

It's not that I'm not appreciative about what you've done, but I do want to know your reasoning behind that.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Kail wrote: Do you think the game or enb can do such dof? Look at how it's carefully hand-painted around wooden dragon's head. All his screens are heavily photoshopped.

How to get that DOF as i said before:
http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewt ... p=720#p720
Unreal wrote:tm @ console
open the menu (tab)
So, shut up.... :roll:

*master*

Hello I've just uploaded my settings if anyone would like to try :)
http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5948

My Flikr gallery to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/74018589@N ... 681037069/

Asskicker wrote:
hinti21 wrote:
Laserschwert wrote:
legacyy wrote:SMAA is another d3d9.dll that can be used as proxy file in enbseries.ini.
Is there any way to use more than one additional dll? Right now I'm using d3d9.dll (the base one for ENB) as well es d3d9_fx.dll (some color correction stuff) and I'd like to add the SMAA-one to that as well... is that possible?
So does anyone know how to use more than one .dll?
The answer has already been posted :) The [PROXY] bit is inside enbseries.ini
far327 wrote:Should be something like this...

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=false (Change this to true)
InitProxyFunctions=true
ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll (Change this to the exact file name of the d3d9.dll that you are using as a secondary - i.e. SMAA injector)

*NOTE I believe you have to rename the d3d9.dll file that comes with SMAA to something else. *EXAMPLE - SMAAd3d9.dll

So this line - ProxyLibrary=other_d3d9.dll
Should look like - ProxyLibrary= SMAAd3d9.dll

All of the files that are included with the SMAA download just go in the same location as your TESV.exe
If you read my question again, it still hasn't been answered (note the bold part) ;)

I'd like to use a total of 3 DLLs: the ENB one (d3d9.dll), the SMAA one (d3d9_smaa.dll) and a color correction one (d3d9_fx.dll). How would I go about making that work?

Again, I know how to use a secondary DLL... but I want to add a third one to that.

nKo

Hi all, some other screens of my settings

nKo

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Laserschwert wrote: If you read my question again, it still hasn't been answered (note the bold part) ;)

I'd like to use a total of 3 DLLs: the ENB one (d3d9.dll), the SMAA one (d3d9_smaa.dll) and a color correction one (d3d9_fx.dll). How would I go about making that work?

Again, I know how to use a secondary DLL... but I want to add a third one to that.
The question is, is that possible?

Unreal wrote:
Kail wrote: Do you think the game or enb can do such dof? Look at how it's carefully hand-painted around wooden dragon's head. All his screens are heavily photoshopped.

How to get that DOF as i said before:
http://enbseries.enbdev.com/forum/viewt ... p=720#p720
Unreal wrote:tm @ console
open the menu (tab)
So, shut up.... :roll:
Ok, sorry, I was wrong, I will shut up, a bit later. But what's the reason of not releasing an old version, which he brags so much about and releasing the other one which looks totally different plus adding screenshots of 099 version? Thats really
Why just don't upload screens from current one?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Kail - Thank you... My point exactly!

However, I'm not convinced any of Gionight's shots are photoshopped. I believe he is talented enough to make his game look that way without photoshop.

@nKO - Oi!! Those are some beautiful screenies!!! Looking forward to your config.
Last edited by far327 on 12 Jan 2012, 14:12, edited 1 time in total.

*master*

*master*

Kail wrote:Gionight's screens is a PHOTOSHOP. How are you guys can't get it still? If it was real, this config would be released long time ago.
Look even at this:
Do you think the game or enb can do such dof? Look at how it's carefully hand-painted around wooden dragon's head. All his screens are heavily photoshopped.
See, I can do it too...