TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author
*master*

Re: TES Skyrim

haints wrote:How can we set color/saturation for interiors only? I was using saturation settings in my enbeffect.fx file to increase the amount of color outside during the day, but with 119 this now changes the amount of colors in interiors as well and as a result interiors are oversaturated (tending towards too red .... )

Is there a way to set sat for interiors only?
Sure, go to your enbseries.ini and look for "ColorPowInterior=" ;)

*sensei*

kalicola wrote:New bloom is pretty damn sweet. I got it to look pretty awesome like TAZ. Only problem is when i use a lightning spell, then it goes CRAZY! :-(

New 0.119 is amazing! Thanks Boris!!
Lowering the fire intensity will fix that. But it will also make the fire less cooler, so it's up to. You either get good looking fire with spells than makes the screen blinding bright, or fixed spells with bad looking fire.

MOAR SCREENSHOTS:

no SSAO and IL because my PC suck :( but it is enabled in the config.
GPU: AMD Radeon 5700 XT
Sound Card: X-FI Titanium HD
Mobo: ASRock X370 Pro4
Monitor: M340CLZ 34" 3440x1440 100HZ AMD FREE Sync Curved Monitor

Amazing config TAZ !!! armrs and animals looks so great. It's one of the config where I don't get some uggly shading on trees :D THX

some screenshots from your config:

*master*

T.A.Z wrote:
haints wrote:How can we set color/saturation for interiors only? I was using saturation settings in my enbeffect.fx file to increase the amount of color outside during the day, but with 119 this now changes the amount of colors in interiors as well and as a result interiors are oversaturated (tending towards too red .... )

Is there a way to set sat for interiors only?
Sure, go to your enbseries.ini and look for "ColorPowInterior=" ;)
Thanks for responding, TAZ, but ColorPow is not the same as saturation, I'm afraid. I went from ColorPowInterior=1.0 to ColorPowInterior=0.5 and saw absolutely no difference in interior saturation, at least in screenshots.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Haints;

If you are using HD6 enbeffect file try using this extended PP2

//POSTPROCESS 2

//DAY
float EBrightnessV2Day=1.0;
float EAdaptationMinV2Day=1.0;
float EAdaptationMaxV2Day=1.5;
float EToneMappingCurveV2Day=1.0;
float EIntensityContrastV2Day=1.0;
float EToneMappingOversaturationV2Day=1.0;
float EColorSaturationV2Day=1.0;

//NIGHT
float EBrightnessV2Night=1.0;
float EAdaptationMinV2Night=0.95;
float EAdaptationMaxV2Night=1.0;
float EToneMappingCurveV2Night=1.0;
float EIntensityContrastV2Night=1.0;
float EToneMappingOversaturationV2Night=1.0;
float EColorSaturationV2Night=1.0;

//INTERIOR
float EBrightnessV2Interior=1.0;
float EAdaptationMinV2Interior=0.7;
float EAdaptationMaxV2Interior=1.0;
float EToneMappingCurveV2Interior=1.0;
float EIntensityContrastV2Interior=1.0;
float EToneMappingOversaturationV2Interior=1.0;
float EColorSaturationV2Interior=1.0;

#if (POSTPROCESS==2)

float newEAdaptationMax = lerp( EAdaptationMaxV2Interior, ( lerp( EAdaptationMaxV2Night, EAdaptationMaxV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );
float newEAdaptationMin = lerp( EAdaptationMinV2Interior, ( lerp( EAdaptationMinV2Night, EAdaptationMinV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );
float newEBrightnessV2 = lerp( EBrightnessV2Interior, ( lerp( EBrightnessV2Night, EBrightnessV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );
float newEToneMappingCurve = lerp( EToneMappingCurveV2Interior, ( lerp( EToneMappingCurveV2Night, EToneMappingCurveV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );
float newEIntensityContrastV2 = lerp( EIntensityContrastV2Interior, ( lerp( EIntensityContrastV2Night, EIntensityContrastV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );
float newEToneMappingOversaturationV2 = lerp( EToneMappingOversaturationV2Interior, ( lerp( EToneMappingOversaturationV2Night, EToneMappingOversaturationV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );
float newEColorSaturationV2 = lerp( EColorSaturationV2Interior, ( lerp( EColorSaturationV2Night, EColorSaturationV2Day, ENightDayFactor ) ), EInteriorFactor );

grayadaptation=max(grayadaptation, 0.0);
grayadaptation=min(grayadaptation, 50.0);
color.xyz=color.xyz/(grayadaptation*newEAdaptationMax+newEAdaptationMin);//*tempF1.x

color.xyz*=(newEBrightnessV2);
color.xyz+=0.000001;
float3 xncol=normalize(color.xyz);
float3 scl=color.xyz/xncol.xyz;
scl=pow(scl, newEIntensityContrastV2);
xncol.xyz=pow(xncol.xyz, newEColorSaturationV2);
color.xyz=scl*xncol.xyz;

float lumamax=newEToneMappingOversaturationV2;
color.xyz=(color.xyz * (1.0 + color.xyz/lumamax))/(color.xyz + newEToneMappingCurve);

#endif

And guys, where is this new bloom file/code at? Can't seem to find it. Propably missed a comment thread or something :P

*master*

Jaws: Something like that is what I was looking for too so thanks a ton for posting it. At work so can't test or make changes but should help tons if I figure out how to add it in ;). Just cut and paste in PP2 areas?

Anyways looking forward to trying it after work and hopefully can adjust interiors where I can reenable Matso's bloom as smallest tints annoy me at times. Adjusting without interior specific settings though killed other things for me so just accepted it.

Really love all the support and sharing of code for us that can't do it ourselves ;). Great shots to look at just part of why I love these forums. Much appreciation for all that share code, suggestions, etc as it's part of why I keep trying when I hit a wall (which is far to often but enjoyable in a problem solving kind of way).

Got a bit sappy there at the end but true nonetheless ;)
Last edited by eldyraen on 06 Sep 2012, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Jawz, check here.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Ah it was that one, only noticed this line now "File comment: New Boris Bloom code" :P Anyway thx mind flux for showing me :)

And damn, that was a hell of a nice dungeon shot you got there :shock:

@Eldyraen;

Yeah exactly, just replace your current PP2 lines with the posted lines above. Should work fine. But I have only used them with HD6 enbeffect.fx file.

zzz

Romainoir wrote:
TAZ, I thought it's just me, but your lighting plugin make lod trees look strange

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

--JawZ-- wrote:@Haints;

If you are using HD6 enbeffect file try using this extended PP2
I tried adding that to me enbeffect file, but it didn't work. Can you provide a download of the enbeffect file with the extended PP2 added?