TES Skyrim

post screenshots of enbseries
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim

Hello, everybody! :D

Just registered and wanted to let you guys know how much I`m enjoying your screenshots and how much I`m enjoying the EBNSeries mod. Makes Skyrim look like a whole new game <3

I too have dabbled in tweaking the settings, but unfortunately, to no satisfactory results. The moment I change something to my liking, I figure out I messed up something else, and then I go tweak that, only to change something third, and so on and on and on...messy stuff, I tell you :lol: Especially since my ATI Radeon HD 5700 in NOT working in my favor. Unless I want to play with 1 FPS, AO and IL are out of the question. Or IL, at least. :cry:
My biggest pet peeve is characters and what skin looks like. I`m afraid Either some magic happens with EBN or I get myself a new graphic card. People told me, go with gForce, but did I listen? Nooooo.....!

I do have some questions for Boris, tho. In future releases, will we get something like a gamma correction set, more separate days/nights, values for adjusting night/day color and night/day color saturation, color of night/day ambient and directional light etc...or is this pretty much it?
Not that I`m complaining, I just think this could be so much more than it is (and it already is a lot ;) )

Anyways, keep posting those pics here people so that I can drool and feel bad about myself and my computer even more. After all, I do need a hobby ^_^

Opethfeldt wrote:@Asskicker,
i can make a no-ssao version, a bit darker to compensate. And yeah, Redefined Dungeons.
Thanks, I wish I could run with SSAO but my HD5750 just doesn't cut it.
That ice looks amazing, I want to lick it! :P

And yeah, imgur seems to destroy image quality for some reason.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Gionight- Thank you for clarifying on the Nexus comments section that your screenshots are from v0.99. That was all I was asking for. In return, I've edited my comments which placed you in a negative light.

Thanks again for your hard work and generousity.

Asskicker wrote:
i can make a no-ssao version, a bit darker to compensate. And yeah, Redefined Dungeons.
Thanks, I wish I could run with SSAO but my HD5750 just doesn't cut it.
That ice looks amazing, I want to lick it! :P

And yeah, imgur seems to destroy image quality for some reason.
Look at this ice then. ;)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

@Laserschwert

You can use the Skyrim Enhanced Shaders add-on effect framework with any ENB 0.102 config. The effect framework includes, among other things, a single effect.txt file that includes all the effects from FXAA PP Injector (not 'similar effects' but the exact same code). So, you can use ENB plus any/all FXAA injector effects while only using the ENB d3d9.dll. This frees up your PROXY slot for another .dll.

Kail wrote: Look at this ice then. ;)
That's from the Real-Ice mod isn't it? Yeah, looks rather good!
I just like Opethfeldt his so much because it looks so nice and blue and icy!

Moar. (Had to upload to nexus, imgur is destroying the original quality on top of the already compressed jpg. :evil: )

Opeth, post up that new config already! :p

Looking good brother.

Fer

PMind wrote:
HotshotGT wrote:
vandinz wrote:If Geonights images don't look like your game the chances are it's your monitor. I played it with his settings and they're near exactly how it looks except it was a touch bright for me in places so I tweaked a couple of settings and it's spot on.

Ignore them Geo, those that know you know you don't need to Photoshop the images, what would you gain anyway? It's not like you're getting any money for it.
I'm pretty sure monitor settings would affect the original images and the game equally, meaning that any differences would boil down to in-game brightness and/or differences between the config he used for the original images and the config he released. Not supporting the whole photoshop conspiracy, just stating an observation.
You're exactly right. Your monitor brightness is going to affect a screenshot you see on this page, as well as your in-game experience and any screenshots that you take, all equally. What a screenshot looks like on this webpage should look exactly like it does in your game, if the setup is the same. Monitor brightness should never even come into the equation.
Yeah you're right and thinking about it it was a bit of a silly statement. However, I did say geo's ini was identical on my comp as it looks in the screeshots apart from certain conditions that were over bright on my screen. Soon sorted though.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

v1.4 of my settings:

Dark Souls 2 ENB preset - Preset for Dark Souls 2.