TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

Forum rules
new topics are not allowed in this subsection, only replies.
  • Author

Re: TES Skyrim v0.102 Tatsudoshi

Hey there, Boris,

I've installed the newer 0.102 and all the weird graphical glitches went away - Great Job!
BUT, the eyes adjustment went away with it.

By "eyes adjustment" I mean the adaptation or what ever you call it... the effect that brightens (on the fly) the screen when looking at a dark corner and darkening the screen (on the fly) when looking at a light source.

My config file is still the same config file from previous version (0.101).

All I changed was:
- Added the previously nonexistent "enbbloom.fx" file.
- Replaced the older "enbeffect.fx" file with the one from 0.102.
- Replaced the older "enbeffectprepass.fx" file with the one from 0.102 (even though this one seems to be the same as the old one).
- And, of course, replaced the older "d3d9.dll" file with the one from 0.102.

* If I bring back the older files and use them then the adaptation is back (so are the graphical glitches).

Any help on how/why this problem occurs?

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

raystyle
Yes, it will be more optimized.

sagiy19
Edit enbeffect.fx file, there are several parameters named ***AdaptationMin***, ***AdaptationMax***

I see.

Thank you!

Ryn

Hey, I don't know whether this bug has already been addressed, and I'm sorry but I'm unfamiliar with this type of system and have no idea how to use it /enddisclamer

The bug I have is the "not able to see fire steams etc." Is this fixable, and if so, how exactly do I go about fixing it? Since it seems many people have been helped by this mod and I'm just completely clueless with it. I apologize for my noobness.

Should mention I'm running on ATI HD 3600 (I know, I know, I need a new one. Its screams haunt me but its what I'm stuck with atm)

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

Yes, i know about this problem. No fix done yet.

Ryn

Ah, alright. Thanks anyway!

windrunnerxj

Hello, I'm having a "bright nights" issue with this version of the enb.
Saw a solution on the 1st page of this topic but I can't figure out the right settings to solve my problem.
As for now my nights in the game look like this:
http://i.imgur.com/veq2L.jpg
Can some1 recommend a good config which fixes this issue but without heavy graphics improvements since my pc isnt that good. Playing on the default .102 settings w/ "High" preset in the Skyrim launcher is good for me.

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

First of all try:
[NIGHTDAY]
DetectorLevelNight=0.3

If not helps, decrease these twice:
DirectLightingIntensityNight
AmbientLightingIntensityNight
FogColorMultiplierNight

Another way, EAdaptationMin** and EAdaptationMax** parameters in enbeffect.fx file

Xmire

Должен сказать, огромное спасибо за этот фикс. Как программист понимаю, сколько нужно было ума для его написания. Сам только благодаря ENB могу играть в полноценный Скайрим, т.к. на моей старенькой ATI в ванилле не отображается нормально тонна эффектов (прозрачная вода, облака, огонь, дым, туман и т.д.) Так что использую его только как фикс для этих проблем (хоть FPS и страдает немного).
И все же у меня закралось подозрение, что новый патч (1.4) не очень-то совместим с Tatsudoshi, т.к. уже пару раз словил "тихий вылет" после длительного блуждания по Мзулфту (а точнее, когда решил вернуться ко входу и обыскать там все), но когда отключил ENB - вылетов вроде как нет, хотя вполне возможно, что мне так "повезло" и ENB тут не при чем. Это только подозреееение~

И не стоит так злиться на фанатичных хомячков, Борис^^ Множество людей используют твой фикс (они тоже недовольны использованными для рендеринга эффектов "хаками", работающими не у всех из-за криворукости разрабов/вендоров), и им бы не хотелось, чтобы версию для Скайрима ты забросил. ^____^

*blah-blah-blah maniac*

На форуме игры люди жалуются на регулярные вылеты (каждые 20 минут), которых не было с предыдущем патчем. Да и мой патч не может приводить к крашам сам по себе, ядро проверено на отсутствие багов уже несколько лет и не менялось. Я не хочу ставить 1.4.21 патч и для него делать что-то, очевидно, что он далеко не последний.